What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite “Cult Classic”

horrie hastings

First Grade
Thanks Horrie for your like. I haven't seen the movie for over 40 years but it definitely memorable.

I haven't seen it many years either, have it on DVD, it was actually mentioned quite a few pages back. Love anything with Olivia De Havilland in it, another one of hers i have on DVD but haven't watched for years either is the Dark Mirror where she plays twins, i recorded it off the ABC many years ago and was so impressed by it i bought it on DVD.

mackdadday

Juniors
Anything by Alejandro Jodorowsky - The Holy Mountain, Santa Sangre, Dance of Reality etc. Mind blowing stuff.

Anything with Astron 6
-Father's Day - a serial killer is going around murdering and raping dads.

Poultreygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead - Best of the Troma Films. A musical about chicken zombies.

Samurai Cop 1 and 2 - Strangely enough he demonstrates no real samurai abilities in either film.

The Room - Tommy Wiseau at his weird best.

Tombstone - Val Kilmers Oscar stolen from his hands.

Anything with Neil Breen. The dude basically funds himself to be a super stud government super soldier in every film he makes..despite being slow and hopeless as a human in real life.

Marquis - a french half live half puppets pre-french revolution film.

A serbian film - Hilarious!

Life of Brian

Cannibal The Musical!

gUt

Coach
Just finished reading a book (fictional, but he does some level of research) that involved characters who had been in the Balkan conflict and this was one of the things they were alleged to have forced on captives before killing them.
John Connolly?