What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite “Cult Classic”

Mark B

Juniors
signed up to Amazon Prime and The Exterminator uncut version is playing. It’s in my top 10 now. Great 80’s action flick.

Mark B

Juniors
Have not seen the sequel Jim. I remember as a kid watching an VHS version of the original, the original scenes scared the crap out of me. It’s funny now reading about SFX used by Sam Winston on the human model used to represent the executed US soldier prisoner. It was made to enable numerous takes of the machete scene. In the final cut if you look close enough you can actually make out that SFX dummies head shows a distinct line on the neck area Before being struck.

Mark B

Juniors
I caught McBain on Amazon. Hard to believe Christopher Walker was the star. Great b movie from 1991. Plenty of live action. Although it stole quite a bit of The Exterminators plot. Still a fun movie and walk back in time.

Mark B

Juniors
Can’t believe I have never seen Maniac Cop until getting Amazon Prime. Quality action and a cast of Bruce Campbell, Tom Atkins along with Robert ZDar.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Always had a soft spot for Robocop 2. Weirder and more extreme than the first, even if it was not as strong a film.

As a kid I thought Gabriel Damon was cool, shame he was a Cronulla fan though:

wpid-20150926_064634-1.jpg