What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite Jersey & A Tribute To Chang

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
As l have mentioned previously, l had my previous Dragons jersey placed on a mates' coffin several weeks ago, so l ordered a new jersey from Peter Wynn Score.

As a tribute to Changa, I went for the retro look jersey, the Penfolds Wines sponsored jersey.
I know it was past Changa's time but felt it was the most relevant option available, combined with the fact that it wasn't plastered with sponsors like current models.

I requested 'Langlands' to be written on the back, along with a no:1 as well.

The jersey arrived today and although l love it, l wasn't aware that it would also have 'Penfolds Wines' written on the back.
An error on my part but l can live with it.

Maybe members will post their favourite jersey here as well.

Slide1.JPG
Slide2.JPG

dragonssamy61

First Grade
As l have mentioned previously, l had my previous Dragons jersey placed on a mates' coffin several weeks ago, so l ordered a new jersey from Peter Wynn Score.

As a tribute to Changa, I went for the retro look jersey, the Penfolds Wines sponsored jersey.
I know it was past Changa's time but felt it was the most relevant option available, combined with the fact that it wasn't plastered with sponsors like current models.

The jersey arrived today and although l love it, l wasn't aware that it would also have 'Penfolds Wines' written on the back.

View attachment 18968
View attachment 18969

Can't beat that mate well done.
Changa would love it

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Nice. I didn't know they did a retro jersey, what are they worth if you don't mind me asking.

Hi mate,
All up, with the lettering, number & postage ............. $154.00 delivered.
( looks like l may have bought the last one ) ....... sure they'll get more if requested.upload_2018-4-9_12-22-31.png
Peter Wynn Sports Store has given me excellent service over 20 years.
Couldn't recommend them highly enough.

View attachment 18968
View attachment 18969
Surely they could've left the Penfolds off the back - rather overpowers the whole look.
What obligation does St. George still have to Penfolds anyway?

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Surely they could've left the Penfolds off the back - rather overpowers the whole look.
What obligation does St. George still have to Penfolds anyway?

DP, don't think there is any obligation still pending, all the retro jerseys still have the sponsor from the time, listed.

Again, would of preferred only 'Langlands' on the back but such is life.