What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite Movie Quotes

Matua

Bench
643c9599-e7d8-40b4-bff9-d765aa96db59_text.gif

Desert Qlder

First Grade
  • "Rockstars don't go to jail. Vince Neil only did thirty days and he killed somebody" (Airheads)
  • "Hans...bubby...I'm your white knight" (Die Hard)
  • "A poacher who shoots at rabbits may scare big game away" (Dirty Rotten Scoundrels)
  • "I want you to be nice, until it's time to not be nice" (Roadhouse)
  • "But I know a good kid when I see one, because they're all good kids. Until dried out, braindead skags like you drag them down and convince them they're no good" (Uncle Buck)
  • "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams" (Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory)
  • "Warriors, come out to plaaayy" (The Warriors)
  • "How long do you plan to stay in Regan?" "Until she rots and lies stinking in the earth" (The Exorcist)
  • "Bunch of slack-jawed fa**ots around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me" (Predator)
  • You know there's going to be sex, drugs, rock n roll, chips, dips, chains, whips. You know just your regular high school orgy type thing." (Weird Science)

Desert Qlder

First Grade
  • There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. (Teen Wolf, Coach Finstock)
  • Last night, you were unhinged. You were like some desperate howling demon. You frightened me. Do it again. (The Addams Family 1991, Morticia)
  • I really love listening to your little piss-ant soldiers trying to talk tough. They make me laugh. If Matrix was here, he'd laugh too. (Commando, Bennett)
  • Never trust the living. (Beetlejuice)
  • And very important, do not do your homework without wearing headphones. (Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey)
  • A-B-C. A-Always, B-Be, C-Closing. Always be closing. ALWAYS BE CLOSING (Glengarry Glen Ross)
  • I am gravely disappointed, again you have made me unleash my dogs of war. (Mad Max 2)
  • We don't even care, whether or not we care (The Neverending Story, Morla)
  • It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. (Dune, Piter De Vries)
  • Let me tell you of the days of high adventure. (Conan The Barbarian)

Desert Qlder

First Grade
  • Shit. I know shit's bad right now, with all that starving bullshit, and the dust storms, and we are running out of french fries and burrito coverings. But I got a solution. (Idiocracy)
  • So it is true, only women may touch it. (Red Sonja)
  • I drive truck, break arms, and arm wrestle. It's what I love to do, it's what I do best.(Over The Top)
  • Never in my wildest imagination did I ever dream I would have sons like these. (Rushmore)
  • In case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight (The Truman Show)
  • You don't understand. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it. (On the Waterfront)
  • If I were to let you suck my tongue, would you be grateful (Face/Off)
  • And furthermore, you are to stick to playing normal modes of music, not wild stuff! (Good Morning Vietnam)
  • You are nechxt (Bloodsport)
  • Everybody gets what they want. I wanted a mission, and for my sins they gave me one. (Apacalypse Now)

Dr Ray Stantz:
Where do these stairs go?
Dr. Peter Venkman:
They go up.
Ghostbusters, 1984

Buckaroo Banzai:
"No matter where you go, there you are."
The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension, 1984

Nada:
I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum and I'm all out of bubblegum.”
They Live, 1988

Clementine Kruczynski: Joely?
Clementine Kruczynski: What if you stayed this time?
Joel Barish: I walked out the door. There's no memory left.
Clementine Kruczynski: Come back and make up a good-bye at least. Let's pretend we had one.
Joel Barish: *Coming back at her*
Clementine Kruczynski: Bye Joel.
Joel Barish: I love you.
Clementine Kruczynski: *Whispering* Meet me in Montauk.
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, 2004
(More a scene but wow.. it makes me bawl every time).

Jim the Waco Kid: [to Bart, after the old woman insults him] What did you expect? "Welcome, sonny?" "Make yourself at home?" "Marry my daughter?" You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the New West. You know...morons.

Blazing Saddles, 1974

Louis:
There are several sacred things in this world that you don't *ever* mess with. One of them happens to be another man's fries. Now, you remember that, and you will live a long and healthy life.

Men At Work, 1990

Generalzod

Immortal
Here are my favourites

What we’ve got here is a failure to communicate -Cool hand Luke
2 days ago I saw a vehicle that can haul that tanker, you want get out of here? You talk to me. Mad Max2
You cold-blooded bastard! I'll tell you what I think of it: I'll live to see you eat that contract, but I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I'm going to ram it into your stomach and break your god-damn spine! The Running Man

Last edited:

Generalzod

Immortal
If it bleeds we can kill it (predator)
“I see in the fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables, slaves with white collars, advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of the history man, no purpose or place, we have no Great war, no Great depression, our great war is a spiritual war, our great depression is our lives, we've been all raised by television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars, but we won't and we're slowly learning that fact. and we're very very pissed off.” (Fight Club)

Desert Qlder

First Grade
  • Oh, your helmet is so big... (Spaceballs)
  • Nick, I've tried everything: the embassy, the German government, the consulate. I even talked to the U.N. ambassador. It's no use, I just can't bring my wife to orgasm. (Top Secret)
  • The attempt on Nordberg's life left me shaken and disturbed, and all the questions kept coming up over and over again, like bubbles in a case of club soda. Who was this character in the hospital? And why was he trying to kill Nordberg? And for whom? Did Ludwig lie to me? I didn't have any proof, but somehow, I didn't entirely trust him either. Why was the 'I Luv You' not listed in Ludwig's records? And if it was, did he know about it? And if he didn't, who did? And where the hell was I? (Naked Gun)
  • I'm angry. I'm very angry, Ralph. You know, you can ball my wife if she wants you to. You can lounge around here on her sofa, in her ex-husband's dead-tech, post-modernistic bullshit house if you want to. But you do not get to watch my f**king television set! (Heat)
  • Tout, Tout, through and about; your callow life in dismay. Rentum, Osculum, Tormentum: a decade twice over a day. (Warlock)
  • I don't care how liberated this world becomes - a man will always be judged by the amount of alcohol he can consume - and a woman will be impressed, whether she likes it or not. (Cocktail)
  • I'm sailing! I'm sailing! I'm sailing! I'm sailing! I'm saaaiiiiling! (What About Bob)

horrie hastings

First Grade
It's out of control and its coming your way- Steve McQueen, The Towering Inferno

Soylent Green is people- Charlton Heston, Soylent Green.

You know what she did, your ****ing daughter -Linda Blair , The Exorcist.

I am Dracula, i bid you welcome -Bela Lugosi , Dracula

The spider spinning his web for the unwary fly, the blood is the life Mr Renfield- Bela Lugosi , Dracula

Jim Rockford

Bench
A few from a massively quotable movie - The Adventures of Ford Fairlane

"What are your names, Neil and Bob, or is that like what you do?"
"Conversation with Zuzu Petals was like masturbating with a cheese grater: slightly amusing, but mostly painful."
"What's the definition of a vagina? The box a penis comes in."
"It's alright. If you fall, I'll make it."
"[falling off roof of Capitol Records building] My hair. My hair."
"I coulda been a fisherman. Fishermen, they get up, they fish, they sell fish, they smelt fish. Reminds me of this girl I used to go with, Yvonne, she smelled like fish."
"I'm so terrific I have my own toll-free number: 1-800-UNBELIEVABLE."

Latest posts