What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite Vossy quote?

swing_low

Juniors
There were numerous classic quotes from arl 96

What are you favourite quotes from Andrew Voss in Rugby League

Jono Russell

Bench
i dont mind vossy doing the commentry but his voice just annoys me i really hope they can score either fatty,sterlo,ray warren and matty johns as a guest commentator for the next game

izzo

Juniors
A good one is "They have won the World Club Challenge and are champions of the world" that was after my 2nd match of the tournament

subsbligh35

Juniors
"i tips me lid to that one"

BTW off topic but doesn't the main menu music put you in mind of some of the music in ARL96??? :-({|=

-JJ-

Juniors
"These pretzels are making me thirsty"

Does he actually say that in the game, or is only in the behind the scenes?

incredible_holc

Juniors
ok just heard a good one:
"its all tied up towards the end of the game, welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to planet Fieldgoal" :D :D =D> =D>
thats a mad one although im not sure if its word for word? 8-[ :-$ :-k :-k

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah i'm not sure if i've heard that one before although i haven't been in golden point time before, i've had a draw in English Super League but obviously that doesn't have the Golden Point rule.

I'll try to have a draw and see if i hear it, it's definately a good one.

Goleel

Juniors
My sig covers my favourites. 'He needs to extricate himself!'. For some reason that's just funny.

-They had the voodoo dolls out for that one, and its worked!
-He's holding a grudge, there was no need for that

kizzsc

Juniors
hye
mine is
his kicked straight between the hiddle diddle
i think thats wat he says or something like that after
you kick a field goal

SP

Bench
ones where you do something silly like passing the ball to no one

he says something like

that was horrible

and when you head high a player

That has got him around the chops

Wigan Warrior

Juniors
I think Vossys commentry is brilliant.Much better than boring Ray Warren and his droaning voice.

My favourite's are

*******, trying to break free of the defence!!!!

*******, still running as they bring him down!!!

They are on fire,they are smokiiinnnnnnnnn!!

The top two are pretty much standard commentry but the way he shouts them down the mic really makes it feel like an intense game of league.

nz_kid

Juniors
here are some of my favorites.

3 letters, 4 points. It's a Try

' Name' gets thumped hard and eats grass.

JoeD

First Grade
This isn't word for word but it goes something like this:

" He's no stranger to stiches but they may have to get the staple gun out for that one"

Azkatro

First Grade
I love it when you see someone get smashed in a tackle and he responds in kind.... "BONE RATTLING TACKLE!"

Also I always laugh at the way the ref calls a player over to sin-bin or send off... he does the hand gesture and one of the lines is "Come over here, come on, come on we'll have a chat." Makes me laugh every time cos of the way he says it, reminds me of real footy :)

Latest posts