What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FECK YOU MUTHA BUGGA NEGOS. GF WEEK AND WE HAVE THE GIRLS AND NEWTOWN TO CHEER FOR. ITS THE END OF MY WEEK AND XPA'S ARE-A-FLOWING!

roboshark

Coach
Nah mate, I'm a Beer Nazi these daze. I drink for taste, with the added bonus of getting a little loose.
In daze gone by yes I would've just drank to get drunk, anything...
But how many tekillyas to take on the world, when the world just isn't fighting back, can a man bare?
I hear ya. Same reason I have an icy cold lemon radler Bintang in Bali. Just hits the spot

ragzouken

Juniors
Balter XPA is potent and alway does some weird stuff to my head. Oddly enough most IPA are heavier but don’t have the same reaction.
A tip, Aldi has decent beer at cheap prices which they rotate - Modus XPA, brick lane etc. Dirt cheap and all good.
Funny you say that me and missus have a no balter rule now always makes us crack the sads after a session get real sloppy, weird any other drop I’ll drink way too many and not feel a thing. Balter tho I get pissed

sladden road

Juniors
Balter XPA is potent and alway does some weird stuff to my head. Oddly enough most IPA are heavier but don’t have the same reaction.
A tip, Aldi has decent beer at cheap prices which they rotate - Modus XPA, brick lane etc. Dirt cheap and all good.
. Bloody oath.
Had some horrendous hangovers onthe Balter XPA. Funnily enough at the Currumbin tavern which is directly opposite the Balter brewery.
Was also working at a place next door to Fannings. house at the time. He’s a good merkin .
Brick lane is a good brewery. Love the low carb Japanese and the pale ale. One love . Epic. Had it on tap when I lived in Lismore at the Met. Which is a decent pub. Best pub i the entire world tho, the Eltham.
Farkin epic.
@Mako-Ver let’s lunch there.

I can’t touch any Balter beer anymore except the cervaza. That’s a nice beer.

Last edited:

shadowboxer

First Grade

. Bloody oath.
Had some horrendous hangovers onthe Balter XPA. Funnily enough at the Currumbin tavern which is directly opposite the Balter brewery.
Was also working at a place next door to Fannings. house at the time. He’s a good merkin .
Brick lane is a good brewery. Love the low carb Japanese and the pale ale. One love . Epic. Had it on tap when I lived in Lismore at the Met. Which is a decent pub. Best pub i the entire world tho, the Eltham.
Farkin epic.
Mako, let’s lunch there.

I can’t touch any Balter beer anymore except the cervaza. That’s a nice beer.
Balter EZY hazy ain’t bad, but I can’t deal with the green xpa label.
Funny at the game Saturday night they were selling mid strength or low alcohol- I had a couple of stone and woods - wasn’t bad, but after a few travellers, I didn’t need anymore.
My point, I didn’t see any fighting or much Agro - I can remember a few semi finals at SFS back in the day on VB there was always a few blokes punching on for whatever reason. How times change

Latest posts