What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feef, Wade, Tols

Eion

First Grade
Got to marry one, root one, kill one. GO!

Also, it is getting near decision time. Do we keep 1, 2, 3 or none of the above?

As much as I love them all, and as good as they all seem ‘around the boys’ I don’t think we need any of them.

Having Wade around worries me the most, because I just don’t know how he reacts to playing very little. At least with Tolman and feef we know they cop it.

I keep Tolman for 10ish games off the bench backup and look at off the paddock opportunities for the other 2 to keep around the club if possible. All great men.

Got to marry one, root one, kill one. GO!

Also, it is getting near decision time. Do we keep 1, 2, 3 or none of the above?

As much as I love them all, and as good as they all seem ‘around the boys’ I don’t think we need any of them.

Having Wade around worries me the most, because I just don’t know how he reacts to playing very little. At least with Tolman and feef we know they cop it.

I keep Tolman for 10ish games off the bench backup and look at off the paddock opportunities for the other 2 to keep around the club if possible. All great men.

1. Wade (Don't keep)

2. Fifita (Don't keep)

3. Tolman ( Keep for the reasons you mention) Also help with the transition of Colquhoun, Hazleton & Kaufusi.

He's on minimum salary.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Tolman to stay
Graham to France or seriously consider retiring and work on his media commitments
Fifita go to England with his brother or stay here in some capacity in the background at the club.
All solid individuals and either way have been intergral part of the sharks dna

R-15-3

Bench
Can’t see Fifita playing on anywhere, he has done everything, came back from a serious injury and got his fitness back and playing firsts.
Think he had a point to prove he still could and didn’t want to take the money to give up.
Can see him sticking around in any number of way from a cultural / welfare role, jr development coach, forwards coach, water boy. Anything to keep him around.

Couldn’t care less about Wade or Tolman and can’t see them staying around.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Fifita plays for the Sharks or retires. He'd be a good blue shirt to rev 'em up.

Graham has to stay another year. He can get all or part of the $180k developed or veteran player allowance. Finucane doesn't need any of that. McInnes doesn't need any of that.

Tolman should stay on his minimum wage or as a 10 year NRL player share some of the D&V player allowance.

All just hypothetical. I don't how much cash there is. Not as much as people think I suspect

Stake Removed

First Grade
Tolman to stay
Graham to France or seriously consider retiring and work on his media commitments
Fifita go to England with his brother or stay here in some capacity in the background at the club.
All solid individuals and either way have been intergral part of the sharks dna
Apparently Graham can't go to France till 2024, something to do with wife's residency visa

ghoti

Bench
I reckon Fifita retires after the World Cup.. Graham wants one more year and I think will get it whether we like it or not. Tolman also seems to be on the radar for one more season, at least to help set training standards for the young props.

So of the threads formal options:

- f**k Tolman (one more year in minimum wage)
- Marry Fifita (job for life as squad hype man)
- Kill Graham (shipped to France)