What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feki's farked wing not a good look

Craigshark

First Grade
Yet if a defender brushes someone going for a grubber in goal it's an automatic sin bin. Clear wrong call by Sutton who gets rewarded with the GF..... nothing to see here.

f**k the NRL seriously. The Roosters shouldn’t even bother turning up on Sunday. After watching our game on Friday night, that’s the first time I’ve sat and thought some of these games results are pre determined. We should be happy we got away with ‘16 somehow, because we sure ain’t gonna experience it again any time soon.

sandshark

Bench
Let's be honest, if he weren't retiring this season he would've been suspended after 10 minutes.
Such a sad and ugly precedent these idiots have set.
Why can't we have a competent organisation?
The NRL will never be looked at as a world leader because of shit like this.

It was a shoulder charge, they're outlawed and Slater should've been dealt with the consequences.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
f**k the NRL seriously. The Roosters shouldn’t even bother turning up on Sunday. After watching our game on Friday night, that’s the first time I’ve sat and thought some of these games results are pre determined. We should be happy we got away with ‘16 somehow, because we sure ain’t gonna experience it again any time soon.

We got away with it because the NRL could sell the “fairytale” headlines. If we won it again soon what story can they sell? Nada.

Weaponhead

Coach
Watching it again, it is such a clear shoulder charge. Tucks the left arm, turns the body and zero attempt to wrap the arm in a tackle

Stake Removed

First Grade
And next year first player to do shoulder charge wont be able to use Slater as example at that was previous year not current year, it is a total joke, and they wonder why less and less people watch the game, its a dying sport, every other teams supporters would have just shook there head

shadowboxer

First Grade
Let's be honest, if he weren't retiring this season he would've been suspended after 10 minutes.
Such a sad and ugly precedent these idiots have set.
Why can't we have a competent organisation?
The NRL will never be looked at as a world leader because of shit like this.

It was a shoulder charge, they're outlawed and Slater should've been dealt with the consequences.
The NRL CEO will sit back and say it was a judicial decision don’t blame me, the good ole boys in the media will say “ you can’t let a champion go out like this”, the storm management and Rupert happy.... the fans.....always the last on the totem pole.
Only advice is to let your fingers or feet do the taking, don’t watch or attend Sunday. Childish, immature, yeah but fugg em.
The only thing they listen to is the almighty $$$$$ - sooner that takes a hit the sooner they are concerned.
As a fan, embarrassed. AFL must be laughing so hard they have shat the bed

snout

First Grade
The funny thing is...
Hahaha...theres -
No surprise.
No anger.
No care factor.

Its like 3 spoilt brats all playing their own little game to their own set of rules.

The NRL.
The Storm.
The Rorters.

The rest of us are just pawns. So lucky they even let us watch from afar.

The 3 most blatantly corrupt organisations in australian sport.
The only entity missing is the broncos.

Its actually funny in that the advantage the storm have by slater playing is against the rorts. Who have had a blind eye turned since nick turned up.

It would normally happen if we were the other side in sundays game. Or one of the other peasant clubs.

Stake Removed

First Grade
The NRL CEO will sit back and say it was a judicial decision don’t blame me, the good ole boys in the media will say “ you can’t let a champion go out like this”, the storm management and Rupert happy.... the fans.....always the last on the totem pole.
Only advice is to let your fingers or feet do the taking, don’t watch or attend Sunday. Childish, immature, yeah but fugg em.
The only thing they listen to is the almighty $$$$$ - sooner that takes a hit the sooner they are concerned.

I will not watch it on sunday thats a guarantee, thats 2 shadow you and me, now if every other supporter did the same, i would be so happy when the rating come out

Stake Removed

First Grade
The funny thing is...
Hahaha...theres -
No surprise.
No anger.
No care factor.

Its like 3 spoilt brats all playing their own little game to their own set of rules.

The NRL.
The Storm.
The Rorters.

The rest of us are just pawns. So lucky they even let us watch from afar.

The 3 most blatantly corrupt organisations in australian sport.
The only entity missing is the broncos.

Its actually funny its that ghe advantage storm have by slater playing
Is against the rorts. Who have had a blind eye turned since nick turned up.

It would normally happen if we were the other side in sundays game. Or one of the other peasant clubs.

Remember the Rabbits actually accused the Rorters of being behind the Burgess incident, and what happened to Burgess nothing, but it was all to put them off there game.

Our salary cap issue, a week before Roosters game so again fits in well with them.

Gee in Broncs box, imagine if we had did that, jesus christ himself would not have save us from the NRL, we would have been told we were bring game into disrepute, they would have fined us, tried to dock us points for next year, but Broncs nothing

Pilot house

Juniors
Been untouchable his whole career, should've known he'd get one last pass to end his career with a premiership and CC.
Grub.

The...cc...lmfao...that’s brilliant... but alas on the money.

Over 1300, Billy could beat winks...

World peace and first contact with aliens next year.

Anything is possible for Billy the kid.

He deserves his own independent rugby league site:

Billy- the purple merkin-unlimited “ there is no shoulder charge!”

coolumsharkie

Referee

Watching the AFL GF with a bunch of mates on a Saturday arvo, plenty of rivalry, atmosphere, the kids can get involved and watch, plenty of chicks keen to hang around, beer bbq good day out.

NRL GF "crickets" watch in my loungeroom by myself Sunday night.

coolumsharkie

Referee
42453961_10217576935921087_3905860082369298432_n.jpg

shadowboxer

First Grade
I will not watch it on sunday thats a guarantee, thats 2 shadow you and me, now if every other supporter did the same, i would be so happy when the rating come out
Will be interested to see the numbers on Tuesday for the ratings, the numbers at the game will be bullshat anyway - NRL love a good mined data stat - they did it at Rabbitohs games for years prior to Russell Crowe getting on Board, and probally Manly going forward - ie 4K fans can always be 8k with beer goggles on.

Quigs

Immortal
You remember our GF against the Storm. Certain players playing their last games. Certain incidents of the old wacko. Don't worry Bellyache is onto it. He has been for years.

Watch Billy Boy go this weekend. Shoulders, knees, who cares.

Who else will be having their final NRL fling.

Just a lil reminder for all of youse. Just a Wednesday morning giggle. Twas but not that long ago.

Do you all remember the hue and cry when the Canberra forward had the audacity and cunning to hit Bilby Slater with a late tackle forcing him from the field. I thought the NRL was going to hang the culprit after a very public flogging.

Now imagine if a bloke like Big Fi had shoulder charged Bilby over the corner post

Oh well we all knew it is all about horses for courses

Latest posts