What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feki's farked wing not a good look

I am pretty sure Ennis would have run up to Billy after the tackle and tried to have ripped his head off!
Are you a Sharks supporter or do you just like our forum? Either way you are adding value so that's cool.
You need a nickname, I was going to call you PH, but on further thought I'm going to call you Piss Head. Please don't take offence, it's a sign that you've made it!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Are you a Sharks supporter or do you just like our forum? Either way you are adding value so that's cool.
You need a nickname, I was going to call you PH, but on further thought I'm going to call you Piss Head. Please don't take offence, it's a sign that you've made it!

Why not this

Pilot House = Cockpit

fizman

Bench
A family member very closely associated with the Melbourne Storm, told me they 100% accept that it was a "shoulder charge" and in any other circumstance would have happily accepted a one match ban.

Quite incredibly, while they were always going to challenge the charge, it was words from Flanagan and Lewis in the Press Conference that "opened the pathway" for their defence.

Had Flanagan and Lewis come out and said "It was a blatant shoulder charge, he shouldn't play" it would have taken a different turn.

As many in here know and have experienced first hand, what happen behind closed doors is very different to what is perceived and reported,

Frenzy.

Immortal
A family member very closely associated with the Melbourne Storm, told me they 100% accept that it was a "shoulder charge" and in any other circumstance would have happily accepted a one match ban.

Quite incredibly, while they were always going to challenge the charge, it was words from Flanagan and Lewis in the Press Conference that "opened the pathway" for their defence.

Had Flanagan and Lewis come out and said "It was a blatant shoulder charge, he shouldn't play" it would have taken a different turn.

As many in here know and have experienced first hand, what happen behind closed doors is very different to what is perceived and reported,

I was pissed off about this then and now I am even more pissed off. They didn’t owe Bilby anything. This boy’s club mentality of getting involved and defending illegal actions has got to stop.

Should simply be a rule that players and coaches can not comment on anything that happens in a game that gets put on report. It poisons opinions.

Card Shark

Immortal
If slater doesn’t shoulder charge, Feki scores; or if he does & gets appropriately sin binned.

Either way the game changes & it might be us in the GF tomorrow.

No way should our club have supported him...90.% of our fans are dirty about it.

DJShaksta

First Grade
I was pissed off about this then and now I am even more pissed off. They didn’t owe Bilby anything. This boy’s club mentality of getting involved and defending illegal actions has got to stop.

Should simply be a rule that players and coaches can not comment on anything that happens in a game that gets put on report. It poisons opinions.
Spot on, infuriated me.
Why were we defending Slater?!?!?!
Shouldve just said looked like a textbook shoulder charge and moved on.

snout

First Grade
Yep.
Astonished when lewie went on and on.

Just answer the queation.
Was it a shoulder charge?
Yep.

But..

Lewie wants a gig with Fox as an analyst

And Flanno had the wind put up him by bellamys pregame jibe.

What happened to we hate the storm

King Ben

Juniors
After what happened after last year's press conference after the Cowboys loss, do you blame Flanno for being on his best behavior? Luke and Billy are best mates, there's no way he doesn't defend him when asked.

Weaponhead

Coach
After what happened after last year's press conference after the Cowboys loss, do you blame Flanno for being on his best behavior? Luke and Billy are best mates, there's no way he doesn't defend him when asked.
He went too far the other way. Sharks fans are his customers and shareholders. We just lost the chance to do another GF. We dgaf about Slater or the Storm.

Frenzy.

Immortal

No, don’t blame him for being on his best behaviour, but saying nothing at all would fall under that category more satisfactorily.