What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feleti Matao

Trader

Juniors
He is the Aussie School boys 5/8,Anyone know if he is still with us or has the club offloaded him like many other players.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
With a name like that...he must have gone to the dog house.

Stagger eel

Staff member
The only way to really know is e-mail Damien Kelly on Tuesday and ask him. Then come back and tell us :)

Chipmunk

Coach
Ron Jeremy said:
Probably wen't to the Roosters with the rest of them :roll: :roll:

I just cant wait till he is playing first grade and constantly getting offloads from Fui Fui Moi Moi! Should make for some interesting commentary!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Chipmunk said:
Ron Jeremy said:
Probably wen't to the Roosters with the rest of them :roll: :roll:

I just cant wait till he is playing first grade and constantly getting offloads from Fui Fui Moi Moi! Should make for some interesting commentary!

Moi Moi First Grade :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ]

It would be interesting though :)

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Feleti is a pretty good player, good offloader and makes some good tackles, I saw him play for Terra Sancta in the Arrive Alive cup a few weeks back. I dont think Parramatta would keep him but, if we're gonna keep buying rejects from other clubs.

Nikki

Coach
Who knows. I actually emailed the club about two weeks ago and asked for a full list of players leaving from all grades. But I am only a fan. Obviously not important enought to share that sort of information with!!! :x :evil:

Freak

Juniors
I have asked the club and NRL junior development staff a few times about this kid after seeing him absolutely carve up for Terra Sancta in a 7's game at the World Sevens in Feb 03.

From the feedback I received it sounded to me that the Eels were very keen to see this kid in their long term plans.

I really hope we do everything possible to keep this kid, he has that much potential it is scary! :shock: