What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feleti Mateo and Hayne

broncos2010

Juniors
You guys must be glad he is going to warriors :lol:

All he does is offloads every hit up and most of the time he gets error's from it. I dont understand why cant he just for once got straight out and take a hit up without trying to offload the ball :eek:

Hayne - so much skill and class but so lazy , instead of changing boots at half time he should work harder on his game, the way he brings the ball back at half speed just shows how lazy he is :roll:

That is why dugan and slater are the best full backs in the comp as they always give 100 % !!!

Gronk

Staff member
Can't argue with that TBH.

I notice that Hayne has a bit of "do you know who I am ?" look about him when he gets tackled and then has a little wrestle. The Dally Ms in 2 weeks will bring him back down to earth.

I'm not after brilliant plays off every touch, but I do expect him to be giving 80% at all times. Last night he was in 1st gear for 75% of the game.

Gaffman

Juniors
Hayne is clever, he's realised he needs to stop bailing the team out of trouble with larger than life performances... why? because if the Hayne Plane keeps blowing teams off the park, this club will NEVER buy a halfback.

Lousy theory i know :p

Hayne looks like he has been told to play fullback and not 5/8 but he is much for effective at 5/8 in attack and fullback in defence. I think he is doing as he is told.
If we had a decent attacking half that would be fine but we don't so Hayne should have been playing the same as he had been most of this season and last season. Someone made a error in judgement or wanted us to miss the finals to bring some peoples head back down to earth.

eels bloke

Juniors
You guys must be glad he is going to warriors :lol:

All he does is offloads every hit up and most of the time he gets error's from it. I dont understand why cant he just for once got straight out and take a hit up without trying to offload the ball :eek:

Hayne - so much skill and class but so lazy , instead of changing boots at half time he should work harder on his game, the way he brings the ball back at half speed just shows how lazy he is :roll:

That is why dugan and slater are the best full backs in the comp as they always give 100 % !!!

Mateo would go alright with Golden State Warriors the way he holds that ball.

fanaticeel

Juniors

Dugan? I don't agree but he has shown some good signs that he knows how to play.

Slater I have to begrudgingly agree is the best no.1 I just can't stand the little turd.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
so hayne is the first player ever to change studs at halftime? and this is bad because his haters focus on the colour of his boots? lol

strider

Post Whore
Feleti was pretty poor against your Broncos a few weeks ago :sarcasm: ... just offloads ... and line breaks ... and generally tearing them apart

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Wouldn't a Bronco's fan be reaching for the razors right about now???? I'd be more about how sh*thouse the Bronco's were last night.