What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Felix and Barba

shaggs

Coach
Barba never has two good seasons in a row.
Let the cows have him for his down season and we can have him for the up season. In 2020.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Happy to have Barba back, if this rumour is true. Holmes will be in for some lean years at the Cows, which will be karma for leaving. We still have some great young players coming through the ranks who will be ripe by then..

sharkman73

Juniors
I think it will take Barba at least two months to find his feet again in the NRL after playing touch footy the past year or 2.

Let him get back into the groove in shitsville next year while we have another tilt at the premiership.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I think Val is gone, that chat before game JT & Joey, and JT said would love him back in Townsville, and Joey laughed said something like i heard that, i think deal is done JT told Joey on quiet.

If he is gone 2019, play Kennedy fb, and Val at Jets

Latest posts