What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feliz Navidad ya filthy animals

Monk

Referee
Get out your party poppers and crack open a beer, we've reached the end of another awesome season of Forum 7's!

animated-dancing-santa.gif

Hope you guys have an awesome holiday season, and don't have to stress yourselves out too much. This is a quick message to say thanks a bunch for a great 2012 season and I can't wait to see what we're all in for next year. This season was a memorable one for a number of reasons, the return to the big leagues for the Dragons and the Rabbits, as well as the recruitment of some awesome players who we hope will stick around for a few more seasons to come. It was a breakthrough year for a number of older players as well, with a few of them posting personal bests proving that if you work hard enough anything is possible.

So yeah, hopefully once all these festivities are well and truly over and done with we can get cracking on sorting out the management side of things for the 2013 season and beyond. We've got a great group of captains and senior players here so we're bound to figure something out. Try to keep in touch with this Forum 7's HQ as much as you can during the off-season and hopefully with your help we can better the game not only for next year, but long after. So keep clicking back and don't be afraid to throw in a little input, even if you're not a super experienced F7's player.

So for now, I'll leave you guys to it, Merry Christmas and have a safe and prosperous New Year.

Take care,
Monk :D

Hutty1986

Immortal
Good on ya Monk, you've had a cracking season mate!

Merry Christmas everyone, drink up & be jolly!

Been a pleasure playing F7's with & against ya'll.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Good onya Monk.

Have a great and safe festive holiday everyone. Stay jolly, look out for the Weihnachtsmann.

Titanic

First Grade
Onwards and upwards from Koh Kong to Siem Reap tomorrow ... Merry Christmas, go stuff a chicken the lot of youse and I hope Santa kisses all ya mums.