What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FenDERRRRPPPPP!!!!!

legend

Coach
Agree with the OP on this one. He sucks!. Cost us the game and has been a plodder for years. We were playing better footy when he was out injured. Hopefully Whitehead or one the guys from Mounties can step in.

Personally, I'd rather see Kennedy in the backrow than Fensom.

bileduct

Coach
He was very costly on the weekend. He gave away an unnecessary penalty that gave the Cowboys two points in the first half, he made no attempt to tackle Granville despite making it to the marker position and the ref calling out that the 10 had been shortened, which resulted in a converted try, and then he spills the ball right at the end giving JT the opportunity to kick the winning field goal.

bileduct

Coach
He's a good player but worries about his stats too much and as a result never passes the ball.
He tries to keep his offload stats high though, it's just a pity that a lot of them are dumped out the back to no one and usually result in a loss of metres.

bileduct

Coach
Hopefully these rumours of Greg Bird joining us next year are true. He probably only has two seasons left in him due to age, but he's still preferable to clownshoes who gave away 9 points against the Cowboys last weekend.

bileduct

Coach
Another derpout from Fensom on the weekend.

You'd have to be an absolute f**king moron to believe this guy is being unfairly singled out by referees.

Dumbest player ever.

legend

Coach
i'd love to see Stuart pull the trigger on this plodder and release him at the end of the season. Totally ineffective in every facet of his game and too small in the modern game to play lock.

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
I feel like he wasn't always this ineffective in attack; he used to get over the line a fair bit. The stupid penalties are what are killing me.

I reckon we should go the prop in lock route and put Vaughn back there.