What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fergo Disputing Faking Injury

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Unbelievable, just watched it. Seriously was that a joke?

Everytime a reporter purposely put his mic to Blake Ferguson, he would simply look to Mundine and Choc would give an answer to a different question.

natheel

Coach
Ferguson doesn't deserve to be in the NRL f**k him right off. When the reporter asked if he had anything to say to the loyal raiders supporters I thought he would then say something even a simple I'm sorry but no. No respect

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
The funniest is when he states fergo will miss the raiders fans, then back pedals and says nothing is set in stone...

the merkin has run away and nothing is set in stone?

Or the comment about the contract clause, almost like he controls his future with us.. lol

Loudstrat

Coach
Anthony Mundine has the unique ability to suck the personality and intellect out of anyone who goes near him. He is the only dumbass I know who can make people look dumber. He is like a giant brain cell vacuum.

I am sure that even Einstein would become a dribbler if he hung around Mundine.

Just wondering (Im not getting a f*cking News Ltd subscription to see the low intellectual crap that they publish) - did he bag NSW for not picking indigenous players again?

Frederick

Staff member
Does Blake Ferguson have the downs?

FERGUSON.jpg

690606-ferguson.jpg

903700-blake-ferguson.jpg

I'm gonna go ahead and say yes

gronkathon

First Grade
I really expect a Turdy interview where he is asked a question and responds, with a small amount or drool dripping from the corner of his mouth, DORGURSON then claps his hands in glee and chases a dog around a tree

Latest posts