What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fergo, Gallen and Hayne in - Do we win?

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Yeah Hayne would have set up some tries with the chances Dugan had,Dugan has no skill to pass the ball

Loudstrat

Coach
Dugan was great, but only as an extra forward in attack. He left Jennings and BMoz cold a few times, once close to the line. Jennings was awesome.

gUt

Coach
Score would probably be the same tonight, but add adam reynolds instead of pearce to this current side plus hayne and gallen and it's a 50/50 proposition imo.

EDIT: yeah or carney

Mr Saab

Referee
NSW could have Sironen, Harragon, Elias, Mullins, ET, Brasher....but with Mitchell @ 7, they have no chance

drake

First Grade
I don't think the c**k eyed happy clapper could have done much more than The Dugan.

God-King Dean

Immortal
489699-mitchell-pearce.jpg

Yosh

Coach
When a team need to win games, your halves have to stand up. Where the fu*k was our 6 and 7 tonight? Seriously, where the fu*k were they? Seriously fu*k fu*k and more fu*k.

I thought our back three were really good night. I thought Jenning's defence was outstanding and even though he did have a couple of knock ons, he was good.

Hoffman has to go. Pearce has to go.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Ferguson's f**k up was a big blow. A three quarter line of The Morris boys, Jennings and Ferguson would have been awesome. Dugan played well but Hayne is better. Gallen was missed.

But the real question is why the f**k is Moffo starting so many threads? I thought the financial wizard was dead.

Raider_69

Post Whore
We needed Todd Carney. I'm certain with him in the side we are SOO victors this morning.

McManus played really well but there is no doubt Fergo has an x-factor that he doesn't. Same with Hayne for Dugan and we definitely missed gallen. But I'm not sure it matters unless we had capable halves and we didn't

Latest posts