What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fergo

Card Shark

Immortal
He is only drama because they make it drama.

Let him live like we have done to carney and soon enough the papers have another player to follow.

Haven't seen Dugan in the paper since he left Canberra.

What about the night Fergo got in trouble. If he wasn't out with Dugan, none of this shit will have happened....& the blues may hold the SOO.

DJShaksta

First Grade
True Inf, but think of the money the club could make selling tickets to the sparring session.
I'd pay $50 to watch Daniel Geale and Paul Gallen punch 10 shades of shit out of Fergo lol.

webShark

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/controversial-agent-khoder-nasser-helps-plot-blake-fergusons-exit-from-canberra/story-fni3fbgz-1226700096475

this is why i say a big NO THANKS

treating sports and contracts with contempt

trying to build an empire of athletes gouging as much money out of any sport as they can

all clubs should take a stand against this stuff and say not interested, removes their market which they are currently playing for fools

Perhaps he might leave the country like Dollar Bill. Mundine could then buyout his contract. Been seen in Canberra nightspot and Gymea Hotel. Next stop Long Bay?

Tbh, the more I see and hear from SBW the less I like. Hope he continues boxing.

thing i find most amusing is the fact that he is obviously getting advice from these people about how to get out of his contract, which seems to be pushing the boundaries on alcohol consumption outside club guidelines in turn trying to force the clubs hand and sack him

outstanding business ethics

shows their true values towards alcohol, using it as a tool for right of passage as long as it suits their own aspirations

alcohol is the root of all evil, unless of course it's working for you

drago brelli

Bench
Cronulla supporters would never have him back. They used to give it to him everytime he played against the Sharks at the Ronson Field.

drago brelli

Bench
He is going to Cronulla so you lot can continue to abuse him. He left because he wanted to win a comp. If Saturday night is any indication Cronulla ain't going to win a comp anytime soon.

Quigs

Immortal
I think the sooner Illawarra offloads the cancerous half of the merger the better off they will be.

How long will the NRL allow the poor Illawarrwa to carry this burdon.

Latest posts