What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ferguson and dugan

MKCS

Juniors
Hayne went from being the first picked every year to probably never getting picked again for NSW,dude just doesn't seem to give a f**k anymore since coming back from the NFL

I feel the same way. You look at 2014 and Hayne practically won us that series with perhaps one of the best single performances in Origin history.

Goes to NFL which is where he really wants to be, gets the tap on the shoulder and told he wouldn't be getting a run. Returns to NRL on a massive contract based on what he was in 2014 and apart from a few good games he hasn't really offered much more than any other good player.

Now the real question is if Hayne just doesn't want to play on the Gold Coast or feels he's above the NRL. Unfortunately I think it's the latter which is a shame because he's an amazing player when he wants to be.

Gold Coast could spend their 1.2 million on someone much more motivated though. I'd let Hayne go back for Parramatta and play for what he's really worth at this stage of his career (About 500k)