What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ferguson to the dragons

saint.nick

Coach
Look, if he's been spotted in Blakehurst, that's probably correct. But he'd be in blakehurst because he's probably training/hanging with Mundine at his home ahead of his boxing debut.

Owen Da Saints

Juniors
Is it a coincidence that Como doesn't post any of his "facts" on the rumoured or confirmed signings threads on the main forum ?

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Up there with 'Bellamy signing...will get back to you after my cruise'.
May be related to Bunniesman...
'You heard it here first!'

Poor old como just getting written off since the Bellamy call, fair enough it didnt happen but I'm fairly sure he's just passing on info he gets given, no need to keep sticking in the knives. Nobody can get it right all the time

BennyV

Referee
To be fair to Mr. Connection, I did hear something similar last week but I'm not sure how reliable it is...surely strengthening our forwards is more important than bringing in some cocky, overpaid twat who will probably end up distracting our best player/omnipotent overlord, TheDugan?

rainman44

Bench
To be fair to Mr. Connection, I did hear something similar last week but I'm not sure how reliable it is...surely strengthening our forwards is more important than bringing in some cocky, overpaid twat who will probably end up distracting our best player/omnipotent overlord, TheDugan?

Your right he is a c**k but can play.

saints4me

Juniors
I've been wondering what Roy Ferguson's been up to since he last strapped on his boots for us! Now I know. Surprised Bennett didn't make a play for him. He likes the young ones (well younger than him anyway).

Hang on...have I got the story straight?

I've been wondering what Roy Ferguson's been up to since he last strapped on his boots for us! Now I know. Surprised Bennett didn't make a play for him. He likes the young ones (well younger than him anyway).

Hang on...have I got the story straight?

Interesting fact: The first flat I moved into with my family in the St George area, way back in 1976, had previously been owned by Roy Ferguson.

Less interesting fact: Blake Ferguson isn't coming to Saints.

Latest posts