What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ferguson's a Charmer

SharkShocked

Bench
Charm offensive
Canberra star Blake Ferguson is one hell of a talented footballer but he needs to calm down when it comes to trying to woo female TV reporters and producers. At the Anthony Mundine-Daniel Geale fight, he asked one reporter to sit on his lap before following her to the women's bathroom, where he tried to use his charms. He was given a firm, ''thanks, but no thanks''. Worse still was a drunken phone call to a married female reporter in the middle of the night. If Ferguson continues this type of behaviour, he will end up in trouble. It was only a few months ago that he was fined for having been ejected from the VIP section at a music festival, and last May he was dropped for breaches of the club's alcohol policy.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ason-launch-20130304-2fgzu.html#ixzz2McN297Tn

SharkShocked

Bench
Haha, any opportunity to put shit on him people seem to enjoy around here :) Just thought i'd bring it to people's attention for a bit of fun.

skeepe

Immortal
So Wiedler's a dribbler, except when it's something you want to believe. Sound about right?

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
So Wiedler's a dribbler, except when it's something you want to believe. Sound about right?
Weedler is a dead set wanker looking for a headline but Fergo is one of the dumbest farrks around. Despite his enormous talent and ability wrapped he's not a shark.

shaggs

Coach
I would have fergo back in sharks colours tomorrow.

Can play.

I don't give a f**k what he does off the field. Sure he is douche, but chuck him the ball and something happens.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Na he is a dribbler, telling us shyte not required.

Why this boy is a complete merkin, this shyte has no place even if true.

I prefer to judge his on field actions, selfish.

Enjoy him skeepe, he will do amazing things that dazzle, and will also lose you games.

Reminds me of Shane Watson, how good is he, f**king awesome just ask him.