What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Festive Cheerio

BLM01

First Grade
Well I am off on a sabatical after today for about 2 weeks just like @The calm one somewhere out there.
Merry XMAS and a safe / prosperous holiday period to all fellow Dragon supporters and even those on here supporting other clubs. Back in the New Year to read up on all the good news like....
Welcome Shane Flanagan. :)
Goodbye Mary ;)

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Merry Christmas all..

May the krampus not visit any of you this festive season..

Nd0ypOF_d.jpg

SAP58

Juniors
Well I am off on a sabatical after today for about 2 weeks just like @The calm one somewhere out there.
Merry XMAS and a safe / prosperous holiday period to all fellow Dragon supporters and even those on here supporting other clubs. Back in the New Year to read up on all the good news like....
Welcome Shane Flanagan. :)
Goodbye Mary ;)
Merry Christmas & a Happy & safe New Year BLM01. I have asked Santa for a new centre pairing & a new coach at some stage in 2020 ! Hope he doesn’t let me down.

merahputih

Juniors
Best Wishes for Christmas & New Year to everyone on the forum. Maybe we could spare a thought for the families of all the victims of the Whakaari (White Island) eruption, Aussies, Kiwis and all other nationalities whose loved ones were cruelly taken by a chance natural event and the shadow this will cast over their festive season.

BLM01

First Grade
Im sitting in a hospice watching my beautiful girlfriend who has days only to go before passing from cancer. For all of us here I hope for a better 2020 in all aspects including the Dragons.
Take care Hewi as i know what you are going through as I lost my wife the same way in 2016.
Be strong for both of you....and there are no words at the monent that can heal the sorrow.
Just get through it all the best way you can and reflect. Cheers

hewi

Bench
Take care Hewi as i know what you are going through as I lost my wife the same way in 2016.
Be strong for both of you....and there are no words at the monent that can heal the sorrow.
Just get through it all the best way you can and reflect. Cheers

Many thanks, she is my soulmate my pea in a pod, put up with my tantrums over the Dragons. Heartbreaking.

Old Timer

Coach
Im sitting in a hospice watching my beautiful girlfriend who has days only to go before passing from cancer. For all of us here I hope for a better 2020 in all aspects including the Dragons.
I have spent the last few days wondering how to use my 10,000'th post.
I thought giving it to the "true supporters" would be good.
I thought giving muzby a real serve would be better.
I thought that wishing all the best for the festive season would be the best.
I have to say Hewi that your post has put things into real perspective and made me focus on what really matters in life and I am humbled and somewhat ashamed that my fist thoughts weren't for others who were in difficult situations.
I am deeply saddened by your news and whilst I have no real sense of the pain and tragedy you and your beloved girl are experiencing I have total empathy for you both.
I truly hope that the time you have left gives both of you real satisfaction in knowing and discussing the things that you have shared and achieved (the good and the bad) and may every moment of the days ahead be filled with love and contentment.
Whilst I don't believe in god I do believe that people only really die when people stop thinking or talking about them, so may you talk of her for all the time you have left on this earth and may her memories always bring a smile to your face and the odd tear to your cheek.
Thinking of you both.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
To quote my favourite Christmas song:

"I wish you a hopeful Christmas
I wish you a brave new year
All anguish, pain and sadness
Leave your heart and let your road be clear
They said there'll be snow at Christmas
They said there'll be peace on Earth
Halleluja, Noel be it Heaven or Hell
The Christmas we get we deserve."

Merry Christmas everyone, may our road (block) be cleared for the Dragons in 2020.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

I'm sure the thoughts from all members are directed to you and your girlfriend ........... and all those who are suffering.
l lost my mother to cancer in October and my wife spent 4 months in a wheel chair and then some.
2019 has been a shocking year so l hope all those like you Hewi, can draw some strength from those around you and from within.

We may joke around a lot here on the forum but we are also here for our fellow forum members that may need a bit of support and someone to talk too. We are always here for that.

Best wishes to you and all forum members.
I sincerely hope 2020 is a better year for families with health scares and issues.
If our team can rid itself of the coach and start to progress, that would be a bonus.

Latest posts