What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FFBRL Live Results: Round 25

HappyBadger

Juniors
Will double check the ladders, and update them, but it looks more difficult for Roma to get in to the 8 slot than having merely a miracle...

...back of the memo pad calculations show (to be confirmed later) that Roma Vandali will need to make up 136 points in point differential, as they can only tie Perth Reds in points if they beat Machu Picchu at home, and Perth Reds lose away to Quahog Quagmires...

...and, there's another huge joker...if Perth loses, and Raymond Terrace wins at Mua Saints, Tanks will have 21 points, and Roma won't be able to catch the Tanks...

...but the Llamas haven't exactly been shy about giving up points to the opposition, so at least Roma can have an excellent chance of running up a huge score...that's all they can do...and pray...

Misanthrope

Staff member
Yep, that's how my math had it. They need Perth to get spanked and they need to rack up a cricket score.

Mathematically possible, but not probable.

Not in this sim. I've seen 60 point wins before and thats super rare. Even if that happens in those 2 games, I still don't make it.

Are draft picks decided on where a team finishes?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Not in this sim. I've seen 60 point wins before and thats super rare. Even if that happens in those 2 games, I still don't make it.

Are draft picks decided on where a team finishes?

Most likely. It's been random in the past, but I think if we're looking at recruiting new coaches it would help to give the weaker side a leg up.

Not that your side needs one.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Double ball sack!
Both my teams had potential to nab that 8th spot, and now both teams are goneburger

F**k F**kity F**kburger

Latest posts