What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FFBRL Media Release

Dutchy

Immortal
Newcastle Crusade On The Move!

The rumours of change that have been floating around the FFBRL over the past two weeks have intensified this week. Here at the LU Daily we can confirm that Newcastle Crusade coach Roger Bossert has walked away from his post. Answering the call, current ASRL super coach Jamie Scott has reluctantly put his hand up to take over the squad. “Look, I'm not going to sugar coat it, it’s a shit squad that my predecessor had assembled. Yeah they’re a good bunch of blokes, which I can work with, we’ll have a good time, but no promises hey, they’ll probably get the spoon.”

Amidst the carnage, there were further rumours that the club was also changing, and just not cosmetically. “Look, I’m going to get out in front of this, yes we have changed a colour scheme and yes we have relocated. We've spent the past 10 days at a new home base and training facilities in Nanjing, China.”

Photo%20on%2030-03-2015%20at%207.45%20pm.jpg

Coach Jamie Scott poses for a photo along the sunny, sandy shores of the Yangtze

“We see this a a new beginning, and a great opportunity to build a solid support network and fanbase. The boys already love it, and are celebrities. We frequent the foreign nightspot 1912 and really love the nightclub named Scarlett’s.”

Photo%20on%2030-03-2015%20at%207.48%20pm.jpg

Nanjing has crystal clear waters teaming with tropical fish

“I’m really enjoying spending time with these boys, we possess some of the nicest blokes in the FFBRL who I see as great role models for the young blokes, not only in our squad, but the people of China.” Grapes of Nanking have released the names of the leadership groups, they are; Michael Ennis, Todd Carney, Blake Ferguson, James Gavet, George Burgess, Billy Slater, Kirisome Auva’a and Dane Gagai.

Photo%20on%2030-03-2015%20at%207.48%20pm%202.jpg

Nanjing provides countless forms of entertainment

“Nanjing is a great city, I can see the club prospering strongly.”

Photo%20on%2030-03-2015%20at%207.49%20pm%202.jpg

Grapes of Nanking coach Jamie Scott posing for a photo in front of the Tower Of Nanjing.

Last edited by a moderator: