What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fibroman in Arnhem Land

Kilkenny

Coach
I'm a bit worried about my good buddy Fibroman.

Apparently, he is off on safari to Arnhem Land and Kakadu National Park to 'find' himself.

Couldn't 'find' himself in St John of God Rehabilitation Facility so I'm not sure what he hopes to achieve by fishing and swimming in the NT.

I've issued him all the necessary warnings about swimming in crocodile infested waterways but he appears not to be deterred.

He reckons his next holiday after Arnhem Land is a surfing holiday to the South Africa.

I think we all need to encourage Fibroman to get back on whatever medication that cures having a 'death wish'.

I wouldn't be so concerned had he of paid me for his season tickets and the fact he is rumoured to have left me Panther Boy in his last will and testament.

I'm going to try and talk him around at this week's home game against the Warriors but I am not sure whether it will work as I have just learnt he had changed his name by deedpoll to Leyland Dundee Irwin Fibroman.

I am concerned for his welfare.

Fibroman

First Grade
fock dat chit mang. I'm going to get down and jiggy wid it wid my koori brothers in the north.

murraymob

Coach
fibro was he the one that sat on the crocodile on the news.Said the croc took one taste and fibro became the john west of crocs the one even the croc rejected

Dave Q

Coach
So long as he found a few young blokes to try out for Harold Matthews.

How well did the boys play last night, they tried desperately to lose, but they failed!

Fibroman

First Grade
Kilkenny had too much red grape soup on board to truly appreciate the stories, pray tell.

Latest posts