What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fielden and Lyon

RAID04

Juniors
I know this is wishful thinking but if we get these two players, we can argue that we will be better off than if we kept the players. Lyon is certainly a better player than turncoat. We have experienced a tough week but all good things come for those who wait.

brenno

Juniors
fielden ain't coming guys, he's still under contract for at least a couple of more years. Lyon might be possibility along with stephen kearney and carl webb. Two big question marks about lyon and kearney though, especially lyon. Lyon's situation is still confusing and if he comes back it would most likely be with manly while Kearney is 32 and will most likely head to the uk. The raiders have to react quickly and start signing some other players otherwise things are going to look very grim for next season. Btw, are kahler and rothery still unsigned? If so then what's management's friggin problem? Sign them up already! #-o

greeneyed

First Grade
I am sick of signing 32 year olds... forget Kearney in my view. If Fielden comes, fine, if not, not much we can do. Lyon would be good. Webb is possibly the most realistic.... but even then, there are rumours he is in discussion with Newcastle.

The people still unsigned, are those on the sticky thread in bold......

Hurriflatch

Referee
If it was Tony Peters then chances are he was wrong

So far this year Peters has said

- Kite to Canberra 0/1
- Tahu to Manly 0/2
- Riddell to stay at Dragons 0/3
- Orford to Parra 0/4
- Dykes to Sharks (still possible)
- M.Witt to Broncos 0/5
- Tahu to Eels 2/5
- Stringer to Eels 3/5

So he isn't going too good.

Hurriflatch said:

- Kite to Canberra 0/1
- Tahu to Manly 0/2
- Orford to Parra 0/4
- M.Witt to Broncos 0/5
- Tahu to Eels 2/5
- Stringer to Eels 3/5

its actually...

- Tahu to Eels 2/6
- Stringer to Eels 3/7

just maths..

raiders_boy

Juniors
oh friggin hell... i dont think we are gonna get one good signing and if we dont then our management is a joke. :evil:

Hurriflatch

Referee
s y d n e y - r a i d e r said:
Hurriflatch said:

- Kite to Canberra 0/1
- Tahu to Manly 0/2
- Orford to Parra 0/4
- M.Witt to Broncos 0/5
- Tahu to Eels 2/5
- Stringer to Eels 3/5

its actually...

- Tahu to Eels 2/6
- Stringer to Eels 3/7

just maths..

maths never was my strong suit

brenno

Juniors
damn, i was hoping we could get webb. As i've stated before i hope management pulls their fingers out of their arse and start signing some players NOW otherwise no one will be left. There is already little quality left on the market.

raiders_boy

Juniors
it seems like we've been saying we have to sign players NOW for a couple of weeks. its a joke. if players realised how lovely canberra is, they would be here in a moment

greeneyed

First Grade
No-one left in the NRL in the forwards now, if Webb has signed for Newcastle. If we sign some 32 year old has been... I will be so angry.... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Anonymous

Juniors
On sports tonight last night it was stated that management had decided against any 'big signings' for next year, preffering to use juniors instead.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Didn't they say the same thing last year aswell??

they can't just look at juniors they need to get at least a couple of new players in.

Latest posts