What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifa 19

Smack

Coach
Anyone play and what platform? I'm on pc.

What division and weekend league results have you gotten so far?

Week 1, 18-12
Week 2, 23-7
Week 3, 11 - ongoing

Weekend League is impossible to play in every week for me. You have to win 30 games to make it, I wouldn't play more than 15 in a week. The carry over points are good for that, I guess.

thorson1987

Coach
Love that they have finally introduced changing sleeve logos as you move up the leagues and play in Cup competitions in Career Mode.

nöyd

Staff member
I'm on PC, I dont play FUT and usually play an offline manager career mode.

Currently a dozen or so matches into my first season as manager of Spurs, im coming top 3 but have already got a warning email from the clubs head honchos that I face action if i dont bring through some youth players up into the first team.

Gameplay is a bit easy tbh, i play on legendary and whipped Man City 6-0. Then struggled to a 2-1 home win over Wolves.

thorson1987

Coach
I'm on PC, I dont play FUT and usually play an offline manager career mode.

Currently a dozen or so matches into my first season as manager of Spurs, im coming top 3 but have already got a warning email from the clubs head honchos that I face action if i dont bring through some youth players up into the first team.

Gameplay is a bit easy tbh, i play on legendary and whipped Man City 6-0. Then struggled to a 2-1 home win over Wolves.

I'm in my 2nd season as a CAM with Tranmere Rovers.

Won the Carabao Cup and League 2 in my first season, and am currently top of League 1, top of my Europa League group, into the quarters of both the Carabao and Checkatrade Trophy, and am currently valued at $114m with a OVR of 91.

I do usually play on Semi Pro for a bit when I get the new version to get used to any changes.

Smack

Coach
You guys are missing out on facing sweaty epl teams every game in fut champs