1. Grand Final Edition OUT NOW:

The 2020 NRL & NRLW Grand Final edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and match programme for Sunday's Grand Final Day! Also includes Super League Round 17 and 18 squads.

The Grand Final edition brings you special stories from each camp - Paul Jobber chats with Panthers legend Scott Sattler recounts his famous moment in the sides 2003 title win and looks to the current crop of Penrith players; while Rob Crosby looks at Josh Addo-Carr as he laces up for what could be his final Storm game. Rick Edgerton has a Clive Churchill Medal guide, while Joshua Wells speaks to Brisbane NRLW star Millie Boyle as the Broncos cruise toward a Women's threepeat on Sunday.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - the programme for both Grand Final Day matches along with teamlists and details for Rounds 17 and 18 of the Super League - and you have one fantastic 32-page magazine for your Grand Final reading!

EDITION 22 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Final 6 games

Discussion in 'New Zealand Warriors and NZRL' started by Fufu Andronez, Jul 30, 2019.

?

Will we make the 8 from here

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
  1. Fufu Andronez

Fufu Andronez First Grade

Our last 6 games are:

Raiders (H)
    Sea Eagles (H)
    Roosters (A)
    Sharks (A)
    Rabbitohs (H)
    Raiders (A

Safe to say its probably the toughest run home out of all teams in contention. If Kearney can navigate us to the finals from the position that we are in, it will be a job bloody well done.

Of course we are also just as likely to lose each game and finish 14th or 15th.

How do you all see us going?

2. Blair

Blair First Grade

There might be a bit of angry energy, a 'siege-mentality', throughout the club from here on in. I've sensed unprecedented disgust from fans too, even casual ones, about last weekend's game and how we were treated.

That's why I'm predicting we'll go really well in the next few games at least.

Unfortunately, it's probably too little too late to make the eight. We'll fall short by a win or two.

3. SpaceMonkey

SpaceMonkey Referee

I think we’ll win a couple but just miss out. It’s gonna be an interesting season to assess at the end. TBH after the Johnson fiasco I don’t think they’ve done to terribly, it’s obviously taken a while to restructure and the attack is still recovering, which I think will probably be the difference between a finals place and missing out.

4. ZEROMISSTACKLES

ZEROMISSTACKLES First Grade

The Eels was our last easiest game because these guys coming up are looking good at the moment. We might get a win over the Sharks.

5. Philip_Smith007

Philip_Smith007 Coach

2 from 6 most likely.
    3-4 from 6 a possibility if we play our best and teams off their game.

6. Big Marn

Big Marn Juniors

0-6 is a distinct possibility.
    Maybe if Raiders have their finals spot determined in the last round and can't improve their position, they may rest some players so we might be able to win the last game of the season

7. Benek

Benek Juniors

We'll win a few but not get that close to making the finals, and end up around 10th – 12th position I reckon.

All the adversity could really fire them up for a few good weeks coming up, or it could do the opposite and bo so soul-destroying that it makes them crumble. Only time will well.

8. spear tackle

spear tackle Juniors

A very slim hope of getting in, but we've been jipped this year so right that one off.

9. TheDMC

TheDMC Bench

All the adversity lol, just like the Broncos

10. Blair

Blair First Grade

The run home now is without Harris. I'm kind of glad we're 'all but gone' anyway. If we were in contention then this news would've depressed me.