What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FINAL SCARF VOTE - No more suggestions

My favourite rear design is:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SaintTPP

First Grade
Me three.

But I'd rather have one asap.

I think the issue now will be receiving the money for the scarves. We are buying them once we have the cash - as opposed to the flags last year - so this process could take a long time. The scarves once paid for will be here in less than 2 weeks.

SaintTPP

First Grade
are you guys coming on friday, amanda??

Macca is going but I can't make it :(. We have tickets in the grandstand though. I'm thinking the boy's should start collecting cash from people who def want the scarves regardless of the design so we can buy them as soon as it's decided. But that's not upto me :)

STG-MACCA

Bench
Alright, I think I have a design we can all be proud of, so this is the one that should go to print:

Scarfdesign-1.png

I'll be able to give someone the money and I'm also ordering on behalf of 2 other blokes and their mates....so I'll ask them to bring it this week too

The week after the game's in NZ and then we've got the bye, so I rekon things should get moving this week!!!

SaintTPP

First Grade
I'll be able to give someone the money and I'm also ordering on behalf of 2 other blokes and their mates....so I'll ask them to bring it this week too

The week after the game's in NZ and then we've got the bye, so I rekon things should get moving this week!!!
I'll ask Macca to speak to the boy's bout this so we can get it all going.
Prob take a bit of time coz they would need to write down everyone's orders and such.....

STG-MACCA

Bench
I voted for Fire Up.

Speaking of cheesy slogans, How about Red & White Dynamite?

:lol: LOL :lol:
I was going to throw that one up too, but we really need to go ahead with one and not debate for too much longer. Every day we lose now, only adds on to the rounds that pass until they are delivered.

Might as well run with DRAGON ARMY both sides, it's something everyone is happy with, and won't cause anyone to feel like they didn't get what they wanted the most.

The Major

Bench
f**k.. Just remembered another short but sweet slogan from one of our regular songs...

"COME ON YOU SAINTS"

Would look unreal holding the scarves up overhead with the "Come onn yoooooou Saaaaaaints!" chants.

boxa777

Coach
f**k.. Just remembered another short but sweet slogan from one of our regular songs...

"COME ON YOU SAINTS"

Would look unreal holding the scarves up overhead with the "Come onn yoooooou Saaaaaaints!" chants.

Word.. I'd be all over that one.

STG-MACCA

Bench
+2 from me n SaintTPP

But for f**ks sake, can we settle on this one.................................please?

Does anyone disagree? (keep it quiet lol)