What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FINALLY!!!!!!!

ortz18

Juniors
For the past year i have been trying to register to the rleague forums and the MSSC, and for some reason my password was never verifyed. So finally i can talk to you guys.
Its going to be tough this final series. I looked at the what if, and if brisbane were to win, which is a huge chance, and the warriors to win and melbourne were to lose, we would be out straight away. Kinda scar. But i believe melbourne is as good chance of getting to week 3. I think this will be pretty demanding of our youngsters, i mean people have been giving billy a hard time, but in the first half of the season he was putting his body on the line. They are starting to become fatigued, and add that with inexperience it will be a tough ask. But all credit to Craig Bellamy, i think he is a hero, i was always looking forward to this year, and i believe next year will be even greater. Cheers fellas

ortz18

Juniors
why cant they announce who got coach of the year etc. Just because the dally ms were cancelled doesnt mean we should be unable to no who won these awrds.

Latest posts