What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals Alert!!!!!

Lantana

Juniors
Everybody who reads this thread, and the other threads saying similar things, lets get off our arse and be leaders in an effort to round up RUGBY LEAGUE support for this weekend.
The battle for Sydney is on, however it is their AFL TEAM (Swans) against our NRL CODE (outer Sydney teams).
I am a St George supporter who has sucked it up for another year, watching my team of potentials almost make it again.
Without my team in the finals I am not about to walk away from this fantgastic game in the greatest year of it's existance because the Red Vee isn't out there.
I went to the Bulldogs V Warriors match last week and forced three mates to come along. I bought their tickets in advance (this way they were fiscally committed). What we were witness to (sorry Doggy fans) was some of the most entertaining Rugby League I have ever seen.
These Warriors don't seem to have any regimented process for advancing the ball, which is so fresh in todays conservative climate (when getting out of your own end).
So this morning, on my mates advice I have gone and bought their tickets PLUS tickets for their girlfriends. Should be a great spectacle.
So all you posters out there, use your passion, knowledge and persuasive tricks to ensure we have as decent a crowd as we can.
We hate giving the media ammunition to fire at our game. Let's shut the f**kers up.

Southernsaint

Staff member
If you're a Saints fan get out to the SFS on Saturday night at 5:25pm & support the Premier League boys against Wests on Saturday night before the Warriors vs Raiders game...

Cheers,
Ben S.

tdcockers

Juniors
well said, lan

unfortunately, because the NRL insists that the last 3 weeks get played in sydney, and i am one of the many who dont live within cooee of sydney, the best i can do its watch it on tv :cry:

Alan Shore

First Grade
I'm flying up for the Preliminary Finals, (going to both), so I hope many of you get out to the game!

Simo

First Grade
tdcockers said:
well said, lan

unfortunately, because the NRL insists that the last 3 weeks get played in sydney, and i am one of the many who dont live within cooee of sydney, the best i can do its watch it on tv :cry:

If you happen to be in Melbourne at least you dont have to wait until midnoght this year!!!

(assumption based on your Melb avatar and not being in Syd!)

Latest posts