What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals Predictor

Gooba

Juniors
Here is a finals calculation sorta prediction thing.

Choose who you feel will win the remaining games and hit the "Update" button. You will then see the ladder (according to your choices) at the end of Round 26 and the teams for the first week of the Finals Series.

http://www.dragons.com.au/whatif/whatif.asp

lucky7

Juniors
Dunno if it was wishful thinking but i got the knights upto 5 th :clap:
that would be good

Gooba

Juniors
if we win every match from now we would come 5th :clap:
Most probabaly come 7th or 8th hope that sharks and wests start losing there last games!!!

Terminator

First Grade
What the Knights have to do is go out and just tackle the living crap out of the other team and worry about the razzle dazzle in the second half, this going out and trying to blow them off the park in the first half isnt working anymore

cram

Bench
THe Knights came in at 9th for me. Personally I think thats about right on recent weeks performances. I think we will be flat out winning away from home given we are not even winning at home. The fortress once known as "Marathon Stadium" is starting to lose its appeal.

Remember the days when we were not that competive teams would fear coming to Newcastle because our forwards would belt them around the park. This sadly is no longer the case.

Terminator

First Grade
Yeah give me Sarge and the Chief any day, our forwards dont seem to have any mongrel in them now.

thuganomics

Coach
1 Roosters 44
2 Broncos 40
3 Bulldogs 38
4 Storm 36
5 Dragons 34
6 Panthers 34
7 Knights 32
8 Raiders 28
9 Sharks 24
10 Wests Tigers 22
11 Eels 22
12 Cowboys 21
13 Warriors 16
14 Rabbitohs 15
15 Sea Eagles 14

Thats what I finished with.

Timana's girl

Juniors
I got them to 7th on 32 points, with the only game they will loose being the Bulldogs game. In the finals unfourtunatly i got them to be vs bulldogs.

thuganomics

Coach
We only have 3 real tough games left...

Dragons at Home
Broncos at Home
Bulldogs at Telstra

So If we can get 2/3 Victories their and win the games we should win. then we will make the Fianls comfortably. Hopefully we verse the Broncos in the 1/4's, we always play good against them at Suncorp. Joey or no Joey.

m0j0

Bench
What If Ladder
No Club PTS
1 Roosters 44
2 Bulldogs 40
3 Broncos 40
4 Dragons 36
5 Storm 34
6 Panthers 32
7 Raiders 30
8 Knights 28
9 Sharks 26
10 Cowboys 23
11 Wests Tigers 22
12 Eels 20
13 Sea Eagles 16
14 Warriors 16
15 Rabbitohs 13

m0j0

Bench
Not suggesting that this is ethical or anything, but I'd be happy (given the very hypothetical ladder comes to fruition) if we lost to the Knights to give Penrith a very real chance of being eliminated in round 1 of the finals.

snapper

Juniors
PTS
1 Roosters 46
2 Bulldogs 38
3 Broncos 38
4 Panthers 34
5 Dragons 32
6 Sharks 32
7 Knights 32
8 Storm 32
9 Raiders 26
10 Wests Tigers 22
11 Cowboys 21
12 Warriors 18
13 Eels 18
14 Sea Eagles 16
15 Rabbitohs 15

This is what my table ended up looking like.

A 2 way tie for 2nd and a 4 way tie for 5th. I hope the Knights rack up some big wins in those games because their for and against is going to play a big part if the table pans out like that. Can't see it happening that way though, otherwise I would have finished my footy tipping with 9 consecutive perfect rounds :clap:

Misanthrope

Staff member
I had us finish 7th

Roosters- 44
Panthers- 38
Bulldogs- 38
Broncos- 38
Storm- 36
Dragons- 34
Knights- 30
Raiders- 26

Cowboys- 25
Tigers- 22
Sharks- 22
Warriors- 20
Eels- 20
Rabbitohs- 15
Sea Eagles- 12

Quarters
Brisbane def. Melbourne
Bulldogs lose to Dragons
Panthers def. Knights :(
Roosters murder Raiders

Minor Semis
Melbourne def Dogs :lol:
Brisbane def Dragons

Major Semis
Sydney def. Storm
Brisbane def. Panthers

GF
Repeat of the worst Grand Final in recent memory

Misanthrope

Staff member
Eh, who cares when no one can watch past half-time due to excessive boredom? :p

It was, seriously, the worst grand final I've seen so far. Sooooo dull.

eddo

Juniors
snapper said:
Can't see it happening that way though, otherwise I would have finished my footy tipping with 9 consecutive perfect rounds :clap:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I was taking the calcualtors results as gospel til I remembered I can't pick for sh!t. I haven't got a perfect round this year yet!