What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals Scenario.

SharkShocked

Bench
He will definitely rest some players.

All the pressure has been on Melbourne this season... Penrith sitting back licking their lips for revenge.

Bellamy doesn't give a shit about the Minor.

Eion

First Grade
Bellyache would love for the pennies to smash the eels, have a close one to the sharks, release some pressure and go on to win the whole damn thing….again.

Bob Scott

Juniors
Thought Storm looked well off their game , actually looked fatiqued , also some players on report and i would think JAC will miss next week with hammy .
I don't care who they start , i would prefer we earn our way into the finals than limp in with a loss and other results .
We have gone better than i thought at the start of the season so to still be in a position of making finals is a bonus IMO .

our finals campaign may come down to three, or 4, players
JWH and Cricton being back for the Roosters - massive plus, add in Keighran for his GK
Croker for the Raiders - Sticky loves his Captain and will probably play him, he has been not good at all this year

Storm will not want to lose two in a row, its gunna be tough

snout

First Grade
Who would bellyache prefer to play.
Come first and play Turbo.
Come 2nd and play Bunnies with no Trell.