What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals week 1 Schedule.

Please excuse my ignorance if it has been done elsewhere, but can someone please provide the first week of the semis schedule? When 1 v 4 is etc, etc. Thank you in advance.

Evenflow

Bench
Please excuse my ignorance if it has been done elsewhere, but can someone please provide the first week of the semis schedule? When 1 v 4 is etc, etc. Thank you in advance.

2 v 3 is Friday at ANZ. 1 v 4 and 6 v 7 are a double header at Allianz on Saturday and 5 v 8 is Sunday at ANZ

Card Shark

Immortal
2 v 3 is Friday at ANZ. 1 v 4 and 6 v 7 are a double header at Allianz on Saturday and 5 v 8 is Sunday at ANZ

Not necessarily true mate.

The sharks are playing in the double header, irrespective of finishing 5th or 6th .

Evenflow

Bench
Not necessarily true mate.

The sharks are playing in the double header, irrespective of finishing 5th or 6th .

Yep that's true, i was more taking it on how the ladder is right now than where it might end up. I was actually expecting Saturday night for my mob.

big hit!

Bench
NRL determined and released the schedule early so the AFL and Olympic Stadium can schedule the Swans game there on Saturday.

You see, even in Sydney, AFL is boss.

Fri | Souths vs opponent | Olympic Stadium

Sat (early) | Cronulla vs opponent | SFS

Sat (late) | Sydney vs opponent | SFS

Sun | Canterbury vs opponent | Olympic Stadium

so given that Souths and Easts played on Friday, Melbourne on Saturday, and Manly played on sunday and can determine their own fate, it's no surprise that they purposely threw the game today to get the extra day break and play on Saturday.

likewise, Cronulla can do same. do they want the rampaging cowboys or the rather meek knights who get the same number of days break?

In hanging its arse in the air, the NRL seriously f**ked the integrity of its comp, and taken a nice big monster c**k for good measure.

Well done.

jonno_knights

Juniors
Yeh, knights wouldnt exactly want to play the Bulldogs with a 3-day shorter turn around either...

NRL with a massive f**k up. What was the point of the TNF game anyway?

Brutus

Referee
It appears Channel 9 have had their grubby little on the schedule for week 1, wanting desperately to showcase Souths on Friday night.

My question: What would rate better in Sydney on a Friday night. Souths v Storm or Roosters v Manly?? There wouldn't be much in it.

Latest posts