What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals Week 2 Semi Final - Eels vs Rabbitohs: Saturday 10th October 7:50pm @Bankwest Stadium

assess5

Juniors
Apart from Parra scoring 3 in about 10 minutes after Corey Allan allegedly playing at a Parra kick, Souths were the better team all night.

I thought the referee was very trigger happy when Souths tackled but was very reticent to give six again when Parra held down Souths runners, Souths were all over them in the first ten to fifteen minute, blind freddy could see Parra were shot ducks the the ref had input and we go eighteen down.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Apart from Parra scoring 3 in about 10 minutes after Corey Allan allegedly playing at a Parra kick, Souths were the better team all night.
Agreed.
I thought they did a good job stopping Cody, and he seemed a bit frustrated, and the pressure being behind at the half I thought he didn't shift to the right side on run arounds as much as we've seen the last two weeks.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
I thought the referee was very trigger happy when Souths tackled but was very reticent to give six again when Parra held down Souths runners, Souths were all over them in the first ten to fifteen minute, blind freddy could see Parra were shot ducks the the ref had input and we go eighteen down.
Agreed.
Plus the offsides from Parramatta, especially when defending their line were completely missed

Rabbit57

Juniors
Reynolds was my man of the match except when he kicked out on the full. Great to see him run, the defense don't seem to know wat he'll do.
Reynolds very good. Throw in Cook, Murray and Sironen who worked hard all night. Thought bench was great but look at our performance when Tatola and Burgess are on the field. They make a big difference.

Latest posts