What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals Week 2: Sharks vs Panthers

franklin2323

Immortal
Tonight's game was the hardest one defensively. You know what everyone else we will play has in attack. Pretty straight forward it is breaking down their defence

Honestly normally we would stand no chance against the Sharks but with Maloney there I actually give us a really good chance. Breaking down Cronulla's defence will be tough but as long as we are strong in defence too we have a shot. Need the whole side to show a lot of maturity and composure, feed off Maloney's experience. I'm going a Jimmy Maloney FG to win it.

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal
Gus did their game. Hopefully spoke to Joey and Freddy after and came up with some plans. Maloney's knowledge of them will be invaluable

betcats

Referee
Already have this little feeling deep inside me that Moylan is going to break our hearts, the little f**ker.

We are due as f**k for a win against the Sharks though and we are hitting form.

If we knock these bitches out after the last 5 weeks it will be a huge result.

Already have this little feeling deep inside me that Moylan is going to break our hearts, the little f**ker.

We defeated the Storm, in Melbourne, and we backed that effort up last night. If the Panthers play to their potential, then we will win.

Black Diamond

Juniors

Well I have this feeling deep inside me that our losses to Cronulla orchestrated this moment, its our time and revenge on Moylan will be sweet.

Panfa

Juniors
My prayers were answered when the roosters beat the sharks last night oooooooh yeeeeeeaaaah ive been waiting for this day to come and revenge is going to be so sweet.Ive even prepared a little song for the sharks as well #uck #uck cronulla #uck graham #uck moylan too #uck #uck cronulla the panthers will give it to you

BWNB

First Grade
H
My prayers were answered when the roosters beat the sharks last night oooooooh yeeeeeeaaaah ive been waiting for this day to come and revenge is going to be so sweet.Ive even prepared a little song for the sharks as well #uck #uck cronulla #uck graham #uck moylan too #uck #uck cronulla the panthers will give it to you
Ha ha good one.

age.s

First Grade
I want to believe, but Cronulla scare me more than almost any team. Too many ex Panthers and they always fire up against us. Hopefully no one wants it more than Jimmy.

Huge test for Ciraldo. We've tended to fall apart with the ball against well organised, committed defenses and the Sharks are about as good a club in the comp in that regard. That said last night was about the most composed performance we've had in years. If we play like that we're likely going through to week 3.

Yeah we were good but next week is a whole different level. The Shawn Johnson lead Warriors were always going to go missing. What a myth of a player

roofromoz

First Grade
Would anyone know which night in Melbourne we would play if we beat the sharks?

Yet to be confirmed but I think it will be Melbourne Friday night and Roosters Saturday night to maintain an equal 2 week break.

Latest posts