What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals Week 3 Preliminary Final - Panthers vs Rabbitohs: Saturday 17th October 7:50pm @ANZ Stadium

callmack1

Staff member
Are you serious? You need to stop letting your bias against certain players effect your Ratings.
Allan inspirational? He’s slow and terrible in defence.
No bias at all. I have criticised Allan where he deserves it. I thought he was inspirational to play through that injury, still take hit ups and score that freakish try. Just my opinion.

assess5

Juniors
No bias at all. I have criticised Allan where he deserves it. I thought he was inspirational to play through that injury, still take hit ups and score that freakish try. Just my opinion.

When Johnston dropped that bomb and the Penrith guy grabbed the ball Allen got beaten in defense for the Penrith first try. It became six all. You may have missed it but I and many others didn't. Cory Allen failed dreadfully to stop a guy who was two metres from him, standing still.
If there had of been any other fullback in first grade Sydney football the tackle would have been made - go and have a look a the replay.

I have been accused of running Allen down. I will say again that Allen is a fine footballer
WHO JUST WONT TACKLE. He flat out refuses - just like Capewell used to.
May be Bennett can teach him how, he needs someone to teach him how, Allen comes forward at a ball runner with his hands together and trys to hold on, maybe a jumper or something - he just trys to grab something, a hand an arm, part of the jumper, he can't tackle properly, he just can't do it.
This means he is not a first grade footballer, like NBy (from the tigers) or any number of other first graders - he has a weakness that can be exploited by the opposition.

I appreciate your refusal to except this reality but its reality none the less.

I agree with the majority - Souths did amazingly well to make it as far as they did especially with the enormous injury toll - hope for better luck next year

Travitoh

First Grade
Corey Allan was likened to Darius Boyd before he signed, maybe it's his tackling (or lack of) that is the reason? :joy: