What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FINALS WEEK THREE - Manly vs Nth Qld @ SFS

RABK

Referee
FINALS WEEK THREE
2007 FIRST PRELIMINARY FINAL

Winner 2 v Winner Semi Final 2

6762ays.jpg

MANLY v COWBOYS
Sydney Football Stadium, Moore Park NSW :: Saturday 22nd September
Gate opening times & curtain raiser TBA
First Grade Kickoff 7:45pm

http://www.ticketek.com.au//
Manly & Cowboys STH Monday
General public Tuesday

RefereeOrange.gif

TBA
Sideline Officials: TBA Video Referees: TBA Stand by Referee: TBA

Manly.gif

LINE UP :TBA

VS

CowboysAway.gif

LINE UP: TBA

Garts

Bench
Can not decide if I will go to the game, leaning towards going as it should be a cracker.

Our forwards should gets the Cows and our defence is class but can we contain Thurston and Bowen?

Am hopeful our line up may look like this:
Stewart
Hicks
Matai
Bell
Robertson
Lyon
Orford
Kite
Monaghan
King
Stewart
Watmough
Williamson
Int:
Menzies
Bryant
Cuthbertson
Hall/Ballin.

c_eagle

Juniors
Garts said:
Can not decide if I will go to the game, leaning towards going as it should be a cracker.

Our forwards should gets the Cows and our defence is class but can we contain Thurston and Bowen?
The biggest game in 11 years, I'd say so.

Thurston could be in trouble with the judiciary for that lifting tackle. Bowen's thigh was giving him trouble all match. If one or both of them were out it would make things a lot easier. Probably just wishful thinking though. Even with them in I think we can win, although I'm very nervous already. Will be a long week, but should be a cracker of a game come Saturday, bring it on 'boys.

Garts

Bench
c_eagle said:
The biggest game in 11 years, I'd say so.

I know it will happen, trying to save cash since I get married in 9 weeks and everything seems to be doubling in cost, the mrs laughed when I said I was not going to go.

c_eagle

Juniors
Garts said:
I know it will happen, trying to save cash since I get married in 9 weeks and everything seems to be doubling in cost, the mrs laughed when I said I was not going to go.
Tell her you're canceling the flowers to fund it, then see if she laughs.

c_eagle

Juniors
Stopping Thurston is the solution, tbh.

We've beaten every team in the 8, bar the Cowboys. It seems only natural to knock them over now.

Downie

Guest Moderator
Should be a good game. Chances are the winning fullback will be named as the Aussie one as well.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
No sh*t :lol:

Pity he's supplying misinformation.