What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals week two, Rabbitohs v Dragons, Saturday 15th September 7:40pm @ ANZ Stadium

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well what an occasion.

It’s been over 40years since we played them in a final.

I expect close to 70k there.

Beware of the wounded though. I think we can get them but it won’t be easy. Hopefully they don’t get most of the calls like they did today.

For the winning team not all members will be able to get in for week three at Allianz.

ThingFish

Juniors
Well what an occasion.

It’s been over 40years since we played them in a final.

I expect close to 70k there.

Beware of the wounded though. I think we can get them but it won’t be easy. Hopefully they don’t get most of the calls like they did today.

For the winning team not all members will be able to get in for week three at Allianz.
But the Roosters only have about 150 fans so we should all fit:joy:

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Simple equation really,complete more sets than them,miss less tackles and a good kick and chase we win.
But this is providing the opposition are made to get back their 10 and don’t wrestle us and try to injure our players,everything the f**king drizzle were allowed to do.
We went down to the drizzle by a point in Melbourne with all the bullshit they were allowed to do and we didn’t even play anywhere near a good game,just get the fundamentals right we win this!

ThingFish

Juniors
8 day turner helps us
We didn’t play to bad in the lost
We need to control the ball better
Key injuries to the dragons also help us
Hopefully we have our attacking mojo on
NRL.com reporting Graham and DeBelin should be right to play Saturday. Widdop looks gone for the season.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Widdop is there Key man in attack

I will be very shocked if DeBelin plays
De Belin will play and we will hammer him into submission.

To all the Bunnies that watch at the Juniors or at a pub get your arses out to ANZ. The Dragon army will be out in force and in full voice and we need to get more Bunnies out there and bring the noise.

Sam don’t let Simms bait you.

ThingFish

Juniors
They’d allocate more seats to them though to deliberately make sure there aren’t as many of us there...
Well it is their home game. If the result relies on how many fans turn up then we are really in a bad place.

It’s not the fans that need to turn up it’s the team. Crowd % is a non-issue.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well it is their home game. If the result relies on how many fans turn up then we are really in a bad place.

It’s not the fans that need to turn up it’s the team. Crowd % is a non-issue.
It’s our home game mate.

As we finished top 4 we were guaranteed a home match if we lost week one.

That’s how it works.

Latest posts