What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finchgate

Moffo

Referee
Chook said:
Finchgate Moffo? I love it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How long have you had this ready for? :lol:

Chook.

I've had it in the wings for a while :lol:

Melon, get a constapated Dog up ya. You could have Artie, Fairfax, Stehr and Dave Brown playing for you and we'll still smash you on GF day

Cogburn, 40-12 mean anything? :lol:

See you @ Homebush Caffe Latte Set 8)

YiddoTiger said:
shame when easts played in the old wooden sydney sports ground that no one had the foresight to burn the ground with their 3 supporters in them ...

Hang on. Roosters home crowds are as good as any Sydney team over the last 45 years, and better than some. The poorest supported teams, when it comes to home croeds, are Penrith and Cronulla, who average less than 10,000 per game over a very long period.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Renowned League Fraud said:
Hang on. Roosters home crowds are as good as any Sydney team over the last 45 years, and better than some.

:roll: Except when their performance is sh*thouse, then you'll be lucky to get 9,000 to a game!

Here we go boys and girls! time for an interesting bedtime story into Easts Crowd figures since 1908 told by Papa League Fraud! \\:D/

Pantherjim said:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!! :sleeper:

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

m0j0

Bench
Pantherjim, I won't do the figures since 1908 as that would be unfair on the newcomers - Penrith and Cronulla (these are the two teams RLE mentioned). I won't show each year's figures or this will be a very large post. Stats are for regular H&A season.

Summary of crowd figures comparing Roosters, Sharks and Panthers, 1967-2004:

Number of times with worst crowd average (of the 3 teams mentioned)-
Roosters: 8
Panthers: 15
Sharks: 15

Average crowd figures over stated period-
Roosters: 10148
Panthers: 8971
Sharks: 8995

3 lowest season averages:
1. 3389 (Roosters - 1984)
2. 4014 (Sharks - 1983)
3. 4959 (Panthers - 1983 & 1972)

3 highest season averages:
1. 18514 (Roosters - 2004)
2. 17771 (Panthers - 2003)
3. 17060 (Roosters - 1996)
(Sharks highest was 13974 in 1999)

Number of times season average < 9000 (the magical figure you stated):
Roosters: 13
Panthers: 21
Sharks: 22

Is there any other stat I've left out?

m0j0

Bench
Rednecked Yobbo said:
Yeah, how many times were the crowd attendance doctored?

Another one of the sheep! Do you have any thoughts of your own or are you just going to jump on the conspiracy theory bandwagon? I offer statistics and evidence and all you can come up with is conjecture and innuendo.

I say that the answer to your question is none, and until such time that you and the other lackeys can prove otherwise, then your theories are nothing more than that.

Southernsaint

Staff member
m0j0 said:
Rednecked Yobbo said:

Another one of the sheep! Do you have any thoughts of your own or are you just going to jump on the conspiracy theory bandwagon? I offer statistics and evidence and all you can come up with is conjecture and innuendo.

I say that the answer to your question is none, and until such time that you and the other lackeys can prove otherwise, then your theories are nothing more than that.

Penriff proved it during the 1990's when they took photos of the Easts crowd & compared it to the stated attendance. Apparently all the fans were at the bar, not in their seats!!

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Renowned League Expert said:
YiddoTiger said:
shame when easts played in the old wooden sydney sports ground that no one had the foresight to burn the ground with their 3 supporters in them ...

Hang on. Roosters home crowds are as good as any Sydney team over the last 45 years, and better than some. The poorest supported teams, when it comes to home croeds, are Penrith and Cronulla, who average less than 10,000 per game over a very long period.

Whats a croed?

Anyway it wasn't that long ago the screwsters were giving away tickets when you bought a big mac. Ask Ron Coote. Thats if he'll talk to you.

I think you should check the Panthers home crowd average again RLE.

Southernsaint said:
m0j0 said:
Rednecked Yobbo said:

Penriff proved it during the 1990's when they took photos of the Easts crowd & compared it to the stated attendance. Apparently all the fans were at the bar, not in their seats!!

Trouble is, it was later proved that the photo was taken at 1pm.

Pantherjim.

Referee
m0j0 said:
Pantherjim, I won't do the figures since 1908 as that would be unfair on the newcomers - Penrith and Cronulla (these are the two teams RLE mentioned). I won't show each year's figures or this will be a very large post. Stats are for regular H&A season.

2. 4014 (Sharks - 1983)

:blahb: :blahb: :blahb: (Wish there was a wanking smiley) :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb:

:sleeper: :sleeper: :sleeper: :sleeper: :sleeper: "SNORT" :shock: Sorry Mojo what was your question? Sort of got bored reading most of your post... :roll:

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

Bay56

First Grade
The fact that the buck tooth little finch (no I'm not, I'm a big rooster!!) got off this charge that was so obviously wanting of a two week suspension was no surprise to me. What was a suprise is that he was reported and charged in the first place.

It would have been more interesting if fitler was in the same situation ... not even a downgrade would have saved him due to his recent indescretion ... I'm not doubting the fact he would have got off, but for what reason would have been very interesting.

Gunna Matter said:
Renowned League Expert said:
YiddoTiger said:

I think you should check the Panthers home crowd average again RLE.

Why would I need to do that?

gunnamatta bay

Referee
"There's only one way to do it to a woman -- hard and fast. They know that and they respect you for it. None of that continental stuff, it just confuses 'em." -- Neddy Smith

His blow up doll agrees.

Pantherjim. said:
m0j0 said:

2. 4014 (Sharks - 1983)

:blahb: :blahb: :blahb: (Wish there was a wanking smiley) :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :blahb:

:sleeper: :sleeper: :sleeper: :sleeper: :sleeper: "SNORT" :shock: Sorry Mojo what was your question? Sort of got bored reading most of your post... :roll:

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

It's a shame when the facts get in the way of a good story, isn't it? :lol:

Big Mick

Referee
m0j0 said:

2. 4014 (Sharks - 1983)

I don't think u can compare. And this is for both sides.

I find these arguments stupid.

Roosters had an extra 59 years to get a fan base started than Penrith did in 1967 onwards. So you can't compare.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Big Mick said:

Roosters had an extra 59 years to get a fan base started than Penrith did in 1967 onwards. So you can't compare.

Exactly. The Rorters are a foundation Rugby League club. We've only been going since 67' Your club has had decades more time for a fanbase to develop.

Also more time for most of your fanbase to evolve into the modern day a*seholes we see before us.

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

Big Mick said:
m0j0 said:

2. 4014 (Sharks - 1983)

You find these arguments stupid? So next time someone makes a disparaging comment about Roosters' crowds, you'll be sure to tell that person that these arguments are stupid, right?

If back-pedalling had been an olympic sport, you'd have been a gold medallist.

Pantherjim. said:
Big Mick said:

Exactly. The Rorters are a foundation Rugby League club. We've only been going since 67' Your club has had decades more time for a fanbase to develop.
Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

To counteract that, look at your demographic compared to ours. The western suburbs are literally teaming with young families. By rights, your crowds should be far, far greater than what they are. Instead, you have the worst crowds of any club still in existance.

m0j0

Bench
Pantherjim. said:

Pantherjim.
Sorry PJ, too many words for ya?

The point I was trying to make was that you blasted out another one of your famous claims about crap Rooster crowds and fairweather supporters. You used an arbitrary figure of 9000 to highlight a crap crowd, yet the Panthers have managed to go through 21 entire seasons averaging less than that - their entire history in the comp has averaged less than that.
But I'm sorry, I forgot about your other criteria that we had 60 years to build up those figures and your early days shouldn't count. :roll: So please, tell me exactly what your criteria is and I'll endeavour to meet it. You do realise the Panthers averaged 5351 in 1996? But of course you only had 30 years to build up those crowds.
Of course, I don't see the big deal about crowd figures anyway, but you brought it up, not me. I'm merely trying to add some facts into the debate.
I've added easy links to the "big" words for ya, PJ. Feel free to go apesh*t with the emoticons again.