What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finchy

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Wow, this is weird. I'm starting to feel sorry for the Rorter fans... :|

OVP

Coach
gregstar said:
i find it particularly sad.

Thats because you are a good bloke Greg. Personally, im gutted, but its exactly what the FOFF have been saying for so bloody long now. Finch blows up all the time at those around him, but NEVER takes responsibility for his own actions. Im sad too, that what we were saying had to be made public in such a huge way. You're right, IT IS SAD. Wield THAT MASSIVE AXE Uncle Nick !!

.JOHNSY

Juniors
A sad state of affairs indeed. This does show that he is a bloody sook. here is a picture of finchy after the full time siren.
baby_crying.jpg

cainen

Juniors
After a couple of red wines and watching that a few more times I am starting to feel sorry for Finch. Somebody punch me.

.JOHNSY

Juniors
I must apologise in advance, but its too easy.

I didn't realise Finchy had a twin brother in the entertainment industry
http://nospam49.playiirl.com/images/Ren.jpg

albi

Juniors
It's definately Fitzy he's fighting with. I listened to it on earphones, and you can here the team trying to settle Fitzy down.

I also find it really sad. As a Raiders fanatic I dislike Finch, however, I think that the kid has had enough setbacks for my liking. I just feel bad for him now.

As for the Roosters fans - Your team, though widely disliked, is the most successful in recent years, and I have no doubt that they have the resourses to become a major force again in the very near future.

redVgirl

Juniors
i feel a bit sorry for finch coz everyone lays into him constantly. and then when he came through for the blues in game one, people suddenly get amnesia re their previous bagging out. hmmmm.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
That iluvfinchy chick seems to have gone AWOL... :lol:

HoLLuS

Juniors
Wing won't be released.....that is Weidler's scoop, even though the rumour surfaced weeks ago....still won't happen.

As for Finch, absolute disgrace, when will the club wake up and sack this little itch!!!