What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finucane or Pangai Jr

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
TPJ and McQuire in our colours....ones got discipline problems imo and the others a Grub....oh joy.....the judiciary will have their hands full....at least it may take the focus of Rava

Dracarys

Juniors
I’m sure TPJ is feeling the sort of pressure Bird was under in 2020. Hook can quite justifiably use his successful rehabilitation as a pointer in any negotiation going forward.

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
Walsh was never given a chance, Bird was injured. TPJ has been playing week in and week out and they’ve been clobbered. He seems pretty lazy to me. Just saying
All true. No one doubts that TPJ has some talent in an area that we need. It is just a matter of whether the Dragons think that a change of scenery could sort TPJ out, and Hook could get the best out of him. If he came at the predicted bargain rate, then I think he is probably worth a shot.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
All true. No one doubts that TPJ has some talent in an area that we need. It is just a matter of whether the Dragons think that a change of scenery could sort TPJ out, and Hook could get the best out of him. If he came at the predicted bargain rate, then I think he is probably worth a shot.
I hear ya mate. I also thought the same thing about McGuire. So far he’s a dud. Hope TPJ turns out much better if signed

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
I hear ya mate. I also thought the same thing about McGuire. So far he’s a dud. Hope TPJ turns out much better if signed
I was never happy about McGuire. He has been a grub since day 1 of his career. I just hope our recruitment people are making a reasonable effort to get TPJ to land at the Dragons., and hope he lives up to his potential. I've heard that sentence a few times in the past and sadly, it doesn't always work out (Corey Norman is one disappointment i can think of).