What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fiorente retired to stud

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Pity..he was a very good horse..

It'll be interesting to see how he goes at stud..His sire Monsun was an extremely good sire in Germany..

I hope he can find at spot on a Hunter Valley roster..

He's got a Gp1 placing at 7 furlongs, so he had a bit of dash..

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Shame, at least he is able to go to stud.

Cracking looking horse and with studs looking to breed stayers again i am sure he will be picked up by a leading stud.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
One of the best looking horses you will ever see,hopefully he can breed some decent stayers out here because we certainly have none

Country Tyrone has got dis

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
What a real shame! One of my favourite horses over the last couple of years.

And honestly, I don't understand all this Gai Waterhouse hate.

intentcity

First Grade
What a real shame! One of my favourite horses over the last couple of years.

And honestly, I don't understand all this Gai Waterhouse hate.

Her husband is a disgrace to racing in this country, and he's the real boss of their sons betting company and Gai is the money behind it all.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Exciting times for Breeders in Australia with so many of these high quality stayers retiring to stud here over the last couple of years with more to come (Fiorente, Americain, Lucas Cranach, Reliable Man etc)

With them bring many different bloodlines and hopefully can nick well with the current main staying influences in Australia being Zabeel and Saddlers Wells line mares.

Maybe in 10 years time or so we may even see another Australian bred winner of the Melbourne Cup? :p:cool:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Exciting times for Breeders in Australia with so many of these high quality stayers retiring to stud here over the last couple of years with more to come (Fiorente, Americain, Lucas Cranach, Reliable Man etc)

With them bring many different bloodlines and hopefully can nick well with the current main staying influences in Australia being Zabeel and Saddlers Wells line mares.

Maybe in 10 years time or so we may even see another Australian bred winner of the Melbourne Cup? :p:cool:

:cool:We got dis

Latest posts