What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fire or Earth

what should Cliffy do?

• Total voters

Cliffhanger

Coach
Hi Friends,

So I have a dilemma. My moron neighbors must be on holidays or something because their burglar alarm has been sounding non stop since 1:00 in the morning. The stupid thing sounds for 50 seconds before being silent for a minute just to get my hopes up.

I called the cops 90 minutes ago (I waited so long because there are nine houses closer to their house than my house is and I assumed at least one person in those houses would have made the call.

Anyway it still hasn't stopped and the way I see it my options are limited. Please vote on what you think I should do, if you choose option two please post instructions on how to do it.

Yours in madness

Cliffy

in case you're too stupid to figure it out the possible solutions are meant to be facetious.

gUt

Coach
You could do the neighbourly thing and skewer your eardrums to deafen yourself.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I don't fancy your abilities as an archer or as somebody stealthy, so I opted for the rock.

dogslife

Coach
The same thing happened to my friend Lomez, so he shorted out his neighbour's circuit.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I have a confession, the real reason I didn't call the cops was in case they were actually getting robbed, because if that happened they'd deserve it for having that f**king annoying alarm.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why don't you just go & axe the circuit board.

Get BF to do it, he's a dumb f**k and he'll do it for free if you give him cartoon pictures of girls.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Wheeler is better than Quami.

Planet04.jpg

WOTBEH

Juniors
you kill yourself because your a worthless whore, but make sure you shave your armpits first. Gotta think about those ambo's man..