What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Firefox question...

McLovin

Staff member
Is there any way to close the window without having to close all the tabs??

Something similar to Opera's setup where i could simply open the window upon startup and have all my sites ready...

Ta

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
MC84 said:
Is there any way to close the window without having to close all the tabs??

Something similar to Opera's setup where i could simply open the window upon startup and have all my sites ready...

Ta

can't you just close the respective tabs and leave the tabs you want open ?

TooheysNew

Coach
If you are updated to something like the latest:

Tools >> Options >> Main Tab >> When Firefox Starts...

Select from the dropdown.

McLovin

Staff member
Yes, but i want to know if i can close the actual web browser without having to close all the tabs...

TooheysNew

Coach
Yeah you've lost me too.

You click the close button on the top right of the screen, and when you open it again all the tabs are still there...

McLovin

Staff member
That's exactly it...I want the tabs to remain there like Opera. Is there an option that i can use so when i open the browser with the tabs already there? Firefox wants me to close them all...

TooheysNew

Coach
That's exactly it...I want the tabs to remain there like Opera. Is there an option that i can use so when i open the browser with the tabs already there? Firefox wants me to close them all...
That was what I pointed you to. You may need to turn off the warning in the tabs menu.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
MC84 said:

why would you want them to remain there if you are not browsing ?

McLovin

Staff member
Twizzle said:
why would you want them to remain there if you are not browsing ?

I want them there so when i open the browser in future, the tabs are already there...

BWNB

First Grade
Hi, i also have a problem
Whenever i go home 2 tabs open up, the homepage and the optusnet page. Is there a way to stop this?
Thanks.

BWNB

First Grade
Twizzle said:
have you checked you setting that Dilly pointed out

post #13

Yea i have, it says 'Show my home page'
Thats what it shows but there are two tabs.