What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First 5 rounds of the draw resleased

boxhead

First Grade
Good stuff, two Friday and two Monday night games at home, and a Saturday away game.

Not happy - fighting the traffic on Friday and Mondays nights.......gee, looking forward to that.

At least Friday night will be on 9.

Gronk

Staff member
See there was an upside of coming 16th. You get to see your team on Saturdays.

When I win lotto and buy the NRL, I'm going to make all Parra games Sunday arvo.

Noise

Coach

When I win lotto and buy the NRL, I'm going to make all Parra games Sunday arvo.

R U talking about the Titans?? Why do we care when they play?

Gronk

Staff member
Fine 14 or 15th. Whichever it was. Can't remember cos I have a lobotomy each November to block out the years results.

salvy71

Juniors
I'm pretty much unable to make the games on friday and monday nights due to work , great stuff NRL ......4 home games written off already .......

Parra Pride

Coach
I'm pretty much unable to make the games on friday and monday nights due to work , great stuff NRL ......4 home games written off already .......

You've got to get your priorities straight, the Eels should take priority over everything else.

Eels Dude

Coach
Good stuff, two Friday and two Monday night games at home, and a Saturday away game.

Dunno why you'd say that's good stuff, I'd say it's worst case scenario... monday night games are hardly convenient for most people. Given four out of our first five games are at home a sunday home game would have been nice.

Agreed. Glad I've not purchased a ticketed membership it'd have gone to waste over over the first month so non ticketed for me next season.

Noise

Coach
i love parra stadium on a friday night (and as an added bonus i get f**k all done at work coz im too excited)

And i reckon most other people do to because we seem to get our biggest crowds on friday night. And for those without Fox they still get to watch it at home. WIN WIN

2 friday night games in the first 5 weeks is pretty good i reckon

Glenn

First Grade
Oh great go and renew my membership and find first 4 home games are a Friday or Monday night...FMD

Suitman

Post Whore
Round 3 in Nth Queensland will be scorching hot regardless of what time you play.
Their best hope for something cool-ish is a tropical downpour.

Suity

IFR33K

Coach
4 out of 5 @ home. Hopefully we take advantage of all the home games to start off, to ensure we aren't chasing our tails later in the season.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
4 out of 5 @ home. Hopefully we take advantage of all the home games to start off, to ensure we aren't chasing our tails later in the season.

This.

Id be happy if we won 3 from our first 5.

But not 3 from out first 12, and we have to win the next 11 to or something to stay in contention, like other years. I think we should be a getting a good start.

PARRA_FAN

Coach

I love Sunday alvo footy, and Id prefer to play Manly on a Sunday afternoon.

However at that time of the season, Id much rather play our Sunday afternoon games around or after Easter.

Our next home game after Manly, is Wests Tigers, hopefully a Sunday alvo game.

TheParraboy

Staff member

Id probably buy the AFL, and put ALL the games on at 1am on Tuesday...on sbs