What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First competition of the year. Where will we finish in 2019? All welcome.

Rich102

Staff member
I want our standing in the official ladder (including for and against) after round 6, 12, 18 and then our season final position.
So I want four numbers.
You will get 0 points if you are correct for a round. -1 if you are one position off, -2 if you are two positions off.etc.
The winner may have 0 penalty points at the end. The loser could have -60.

All welcome.
Entries in by kick-off round 1.
(You have a bit of time to think about it.)

Can Blair win it twice in a row?

Last edited:

TheDMC

Bench
Vossy had us 4th over at Fox, with CHT as rookie of the year. A couple of others had us in the 8, and 3 others had us getting the spoon.
Vossy has some warriors love. Likeable chap.
Jamie Soward has some serious warriors hate. Merkin.
I seriously think the aussies in general, including pundits, have no idea about the warriors. Mind you who knows how they will perform? All I know is that in years where there is hype that they will do well, they fail miserably, years with no expectations, they do pretty well. All bodes well for 2019.

jaseg

Juniors
Vossy has some warriors love. Likeable chap.
Jamie Soward has some serious warriors hate. Merkin.
I seriously think the aussies in general, including pundits, have no idea about the warriors. Mind you who knows how they will perform? All I know is that in years where there is hype that they will do well, they fail miserably, years with no expectations, they do pretty well. All bodes well for 2019.

Oh the majority absolutely have no idea. Remember all the 'big pack' shit, when we had one of the bottom 3 or so packs by size in the comp for several years running?

I do love Vossy though... great commentator, and not overlooking the Warriors is a nice change. Kind of like Sterlo always did back when nobody else would.

I have no idea what to think tbh... if the defence (and fitness) is in place like it was for the first part of last year we could be in for a good one. And we finally have what looks like a proper pack. The halves are obviously the question mark though... we'll see. At least we're probably not going to revert to Cleary pre-Johnson style 'kick it to Manu'.

TheDMC

Bench
I have no idea what to think tbh... if the defence (and fitness) is in place like it was for the first part of last year we could be in for a good one. And we finally have what looks like a proper pack. The halves are obviously the question mark though... we'll see. At least we're probably not going to revert to Cleary pre-Johnson style 'kick it to Manu'.

Yeah same for me. SJ might well be the missing link for us doing really well this year... really hope the young halves step up

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Yeah same for me. SJ might well be the missing link for us doing really well this year... really hope the young halves step up

We'll lose a few games where he might've dug us out with an SJ special, sure. But we could win just as many others because the team aren't waiting around for him to do that. We looked the most complete team last season in those wins against the Chooks and Dragons where he wasn;t there.