What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Grade V Roosters

Sacrolishes

Juniors
Says in the Herald Mullen is have a strength test o his calves Tomorrow! he trained yest with only feeling tightness later on! He feels confident..
quote from Smith "If he passes the strength testand gets ticks in all boxes from the docs then he'll definantly be considered"

Up in there atm..

macavity

Referee
word is he didnt get cleared

but is going to have another go at it tomorrow

so might be a slim chance

but not looking good and they dont want to risk him.

source = my sources ;-)

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
Put Walsh in at half and start with Hilder, Taia and Houston in the backrow to cover his defence. Rotate Wicks and Royal with Cross and Tolar and use Pato and Fa'oso in the last 20 of both halves. We will just have to defend our asses off and hope Gids Walsh and Buderus consruct a few tries. I cant see us winning any other way and even then we will need luck. I have been wrong before though.

Yosh

Coach
I think we are going to win hands down, our team played awesome last week, we just need to work on drop balls and ruck defence (and considering our ruck defence was most intense, yes yes I meant to rhyme) during the opening rounds I dont see why we cant win. In almost every way we outplayed the Broncos last week, we just let in 2 gay tries right down the middle, and then that drop-ball-straight-into-hands-of-Hodges by Lulia was the reason we lost... We played some enterprising footy just Kids couldnt kick a goal to save his life...

We will win this week garentee!!

CycloneSteve

Juniors
This a little off-topic...but still Roosters vs Knights related...I am planning on going to the game, taking my two little boys with me (they are 5 and 3). On Ticketek.com it states all the prices, listing children 6-12 paying xxx amount in each Category. So therefore I assume that my two kids get in for free, but if that is the case, they dont have a ticket so they dont get a seat...is that right?

otori

Juniors
This a little off-topic...but still Roosters vs Knights related...I am planning on going to the game, taking my two little boys with me (they are 5 and 3). On Ticketek.com it states all the prices, listing children 6-12 paying xxx amount in each Category. So therefore I assume that my two kids get in for free, but if that is the case, they dont have a ticket so they dont get a seat...is that right?

Jeez man you've got two knees. Figure it out.

TooheysNew

Coach
Correct.

~knights~

Juniors
did anyone see the newie part of todays tele

It says that zeb taia could come into doogs spot if he's out

wt?

keeney

First Grade
Taia pushed out into the centres when Vuna went off in Rd 1. If its true though, that is another baffling decision, I hope its a smoke screen.

otori

Juniors
Either Smith is playing some UBER mind games or this entire game's preparation has just been a debacle. I'm hoping the former.