What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Post

EelsFan05

Bench
Gday all,

Lifetime Eels fan who has been reading for the past 3-4 months with interest and thought I would get involved. Must say I'm not that cofident for the upcoming game but I am sure the team can perform better then the display they put in last Friday night.

Looking forward to adding to the forum.

Up the mighty Eels!

fanaticeel

Juniors
Welcome to a place where you can be informed and misnformed about the goings on with the mighty eels....

Having said that LU did help organise the strong showing for the eels v tigers game...

Welcome aboard EF05 :D

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Hi eelsfan05, my name is Ron Jeremy, i'm 6'1, with blonde/brown hair, taurus, love walks along the beach, Sunday drives, and romantic dinners and snuggling in bed :)

fanaticeel

Juniors
Taureans may be all that...but Scorpio's are the sex gods and meanest bstards...:lol:

We'll take you to the stars...then leave you with $20 for a taxi to get home..:sarcasm:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Taureans may be all that...but Scorpio's are the sex gods and meanest bstards...:lol:

We'll take you to the stars...then leave you with $20 for a taxi to get home..:sarcasm:

Taureans are the sex god/lovers of the Zodiac - That's very well-documented;-)

Scorpios are just good backstabbers:lol:

guruminga

Juniors
Gday all,

Lifetime Eels fan who has been reading for the past 3-4 months with interest and thought I would get involved. Must say I'm not that cofident for the upcoming game but I am sure the team can perform better then the display they put in last Friday night.

Looking forward to adding to the forum.

Up the mighty Eels!

Looks like the topic of your first post has become 'starstruck'.

I'm also a lifelong Eels fan that is new to the online forum community (and I live in Adelaide, so it's been great to finally have somewhere to talk about the real footy). We'll only get 3 of the 4 finals games this week and they are all after midnight. Lucky I can record them.

Anyway welcome, and hopefully the year that we join the forum is the year the Mighty Eels take out the premiership!

Capricorns > all

we are in control :D
facts3.gif

gayfight.gif