What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Thing Im Gonna Do When I Get This Game

Ausguy

Coach
well i have been playing lots of scenarios in my head for when i get home with the game, il probably go through the manual, the only manual i will ever read!!!! and put on an AI v AI game first, maybe watch a game or two while i read the manual, i think you can learn alot from the AI vAI games, plus it gives me an opportunity to look at the stadiums ect whilst not playing!!!

ps anyone out there real keen to get a good home ground advantage and have no one beat them at home??? my home ground is gonna be a graveyard, ruthless defence at all costs!!!!

nibbs

Bench
I plan to create myself, then add my self to the Warriors before playing my first ever game. Preferably, I will play on the easiest mode, to ensure I win my first game.

Then I'll start playing around, seeing how everything works etc.

;safh;lsdfh;lskdfh;lsdfhs;dkljfhs;ldkfh;dslkfhs;ldkfhs;ldkfh

I can't wait for Thursday morning

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Select season mode and play a full season with the Penrith Panthers. I might do full 80 minute games and just save it after each one, depends how the scores end up if they are too high i won't. I hope it's a challenge with close scores.

buster bunny

Juniors
I will look at the cover and make sure im not dreaming that a Rugby League game has finally been released after 8 years of waiting. :shock:

1. Add myself to the game.

2. Figure out which Panthers play I will replace.

3. Boost the Roosters ratings so they are unbeatable.

4. Beat the Roosters anyway! :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
dont unwrap it, just store it away in a cuboard some where and sell it in about 50 years
why are you idiots acually gonna play it!!
:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Rockn

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
dont unwrap it, just store it away in a cuboard some where and sell it in about 50 years

What the f**k do you mean Transformer boy??

Raider_69

Post Whore
Rockn said:
Raider_69 said:

What the f**k do you mean Transformer boy??

lol, i am a big fan of the transformers

[sarcasm] but what i mean is im surprised some clods here, will play it!
i mean ill never take it out of its cover!! [/sarcasm]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CliffyGC

Juniors
Create the Great Cliffy Lyons
then Create myself
and Put cliffy at 5/8 and myself at half for manly and then brace myself for the trip in the time machine back to the days when manly dominated :D

Princess Ange

Juniors
buster bunny said:
I will look at the cover and make sure im not dreaming that a Rugby League game has finally been released after 8 years of waiting. :shock:
well i'll be looking at the cover to make sure i'm not dreaming that Steve Price is on it :D ;-) :lol:

then i'll think about installing it, if i'm not too spaced out about the cover :lol: :p

Latest posts