What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

first weekend's televised games

isaiah

Bench
sat will be parra v nz

parra in 2012 could only win 5 games all season, nz should win

sun game is much more interesting- panthers v raiders, finished 5th and 3rd last year.
panthers will miss VTK but have been impressive in trials.
raiders have talent all over the park, they have 4 players [ahearn, cornish, hawkins, and lynch] entering their 3rd season plus milford is a star in the making

The Raiders backline is strong , I think Hawkins done his hamstring in the trials and must be in doubt.

The Raiders forwards are mostly all new and may struggle initially

PaddyBoy

Juniors
My cousins in the Raiders team, I'm glad I'll be able to see him because I can't get to the game and the Raiders aren't back in Sydney till round 10.

isaiah

Bench
parra boys have lots of experience but in a losing team last season. nz should be too strong

natheel

Coach
Parra 10-4

Weird game

Parra kick 40/20 lose scrum then warriors kick back into their own in goal and its a drop out. Parra ball

first try only took 3 min, cricket score may be coming

Nostradamus reincarnated!

46-8

Sounds like a realistic scoreline for the Warriors vs Eels game

But only if you thought the warriors would romp it in.

The Eels were surprisingly impressive. The year of experience for the young squad has done them good.